You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Bumping

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:So... let's talk about things that could go wrong, quickly, before we get to sang and psy vampires.

For all of these species, since we're only dealing with an energetic alteration, it's unlikely that something physical will change in you. However, as you have seen, part of your psychology will definitely change. With the Ubi, who are mostly peaceful feeders, the chances that you will become some kind of sociopathic or psychopathic serial killer is unlikely. With the sang, well, sometimes it does happen. Usually they're a well-restrained lot, very cautious, never taking more than a sip or two... but then there's Vladdyboy.

For the Ubi, the worst is that if you aren't in control of your new drives, you'll end up with every STD on the planet and perhaps a few new ones, no friends, too many lovers, and a <<Removed by Mod>> personal life. Oh, and you might drain someone dry. Nothing like waking up next to a dead body you were gleefully molesting the night before to REALLY make your day perfect.

If you are considering becoming a sang vamp, well, the probability of the animal part of your human brain not taking well to the change is definitely real. Also, because the creature who Turns you will not be physical, and there IS a learning curve, as well as a hunger curve (hunger tapers as you age, though it never disappears), there will be no one to restrain you should you lose control of yourself and decide that bathing in blood like a Countess is a great idea! The messier you get, the faster you will be caught and dealt with... humans have rules. Also, the mental anguish of going from someone who likes cats and math to someone who sees blood in everything and can't stop licking their teeth is a bit hard on the mind. If you break, you buy it. Lastly, there are physical alterations that MAY occur, such as light sensitivity, sharper senses of sight, smell, and hearing, difficulty with solid food, and skin sensitivities, among them being easily sunburned. No, you will not start smoking and burst into flame. Yes, you will blister, and should probably stock up on SPF 150. No, crosses and holy water, hosts, prayers, etc., will have no effects.

Psy vampires pose another problem. They feed, and feed, and feed, until they are driven away. They lose their jobs, they lose their friends and families - humans KNOW when they're being predated upon, and they get quite angry, and eventually, they drive off the offending entity. Psy vamps, also, are the only known variety of vampire species that a human can become without being Turned by another vampire of the same kind. And no... I will NOT tell you how to do it, because if you do manage it, it can't be undone and I will not be a party to your irresponsibility and the ruination of your life. Also, as with the Ubi, if you take too much, you can put a person into a coma or kill them.

Death via hybrid, Turned OR born, is relatively rare, but you know, you should probably consider the fact that whether you ever kill or not, you will feel like a lion in sheep-pen anyway. And most of those sheep used to be people you cared for... in fact, they're people you still DO love. That makes life rather awkward.

Last issue... if you Turn, and then do not feed, you will get ill. The longer you go without feeding, the sicker you will get. Eventually, not feeding will kill you, or break you so that you lose all control. Once you make this decision, it is PERMANENT. There is no taking it back. You will be a hybrid vampiric being for the rest of your spiritual existence. You will hunger, and you will feed. You will hurt people, willingly, to get what you need. You will lie, manipulate, steal, and smile the whole time, to get what you have to have in order to survive. I've seen little bitty sangs lick their friends' wounds on the playground to "kiss it and make it all better" just so they could have what they need to survive. I've also seen those same little monsters be the ones who push the kids across the gravel to MAKE them bleed. Be careful what you wish for.
I have just read this thread with big delay but i am glad i have found this. Something similar happened to me. I was deceived and forced into turning into a psy vampire, and yes my life and that of people around me became a HELL after a short time. It took almost one year to realize what was happening and why exactly and another year to be set free from this nightmare, but YES THERE IS A WAY BACK though it requires so much work and effort. There is someone on this Earth who can help you to get back your human blood . If you wish please contact me and i will tell you about that more in details.

Livvie Locke-Morley
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Livvie Locke

bump!

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”