What would evil entities gain from this?

Kateria84
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Perhaps you could look at it like drugs. Some drugs give off better effects than others depending on what you are looking for in the end game. So if death of that individual potentially gives off better negative energy to them, then its like a rush or high. Thus in the moment of the suicide for example the rush is achieved, the being/entity/etc enjoys the energy it receives, and finally once the rush is gone they want more. Then on to the next target of opportunity to provide the next fix. This doesn't mean there is a addiction, but merely another approach to explaining the potential reason for the behavior they exhibit.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

As someone that almost ended his life because of one of these beings i would also like to know their motivation for this, i always suffered from depression but since i started spirit keeping the extreme negative thoughts increased, i guess in my case this thing saw that me becoming a spirit keeper would eventually make me found out about it affecting my life and thats why it got agressive, just a few days ago it tried to trick me with the pendulum making me think it was one of my gargoyles responding after i caught him it just plain told me that it would try to take as much as it can from me before getting banished and oh boy the noises, touches and banging the walls/furniture activity around my room has definitely increased.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AlejandroMEX wrote:As someone that almost ended his life because of one of these beings i would also like to know their motivation for this, i always suffered from depression but since i started spirit keeping the extreme negative thoughts increased, i guess in my case this thing saw that me becoming a spirit keeper would eventually make me found out about it affecting my life and thats why it got agressive, just a few days ago it tried to trick me with the pendulum making me think it was one of my gargoyles responding after i caught him it just plain told me that it would try to take as much as it can from me before getting banished and oh boy the noises, touches and banging the walls/furniture activity around my room has definitely increased.
Yes your story is what made me think of this; why would they push someone to suicide instead of leaving the person live to feed off of the energy constantly? Wouldn't they rather have the person alive for as long as they can?

And this:
it just plain told me that it would try to take as much as it can from me before getting banished
I had previous instances with unbounds (some were negative, some were trying to help but I was suffering from their presence and wanted to be left alone) do the exact same thing.
I'd contact a practitioner who'd assure me she'll handle the unbounds within an hour or so.
I tell them you soon will be gone so why not leave voluntarily? Why stay for this extra hour or even minutes if you'll be banished soon? But no - they just try to take as much as they can.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Black Arts”