biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So i'm still getting to know my silver dragon but it seems as though homesickness has burdened me to the point I've gotten sick. I'm a very anxious person a lot of the time.

Do your dragons know how your feeling even if you don't show it? Loneliness being in a place where I have absolutely nobody to speak to I could use a friend.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Yes. That's why they say eyes and ears are everywhere.

ImageImage
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

This is close to a week old now, but I hope you are starting to feel better? How is it going with your silver dragon?

biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:This is close to a week old now, but I hope you are starting to feel better? How is it going with your silver dragon?

Had an anxiety attack yesterday. I"m too shy to really ask her for a hug or to hold me or anything like that. What are some things Silver Dragons can do?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I'm so sorry to hear about your anxiety attack yesterday. Anxiety really sucks (to put it mildly!) I also suffer from it. *hugs*

Silver dragons are wonderful at lifting your spirits, enveloping you with positive energy, etc. For me, I find that having a Volkh along with a Silver Dragon really helps combat negative energy. Remember that your Silver Dragon truly does want to be there for you, and yes, they do know how you are feeling even if you don't show it. I bet he/she wants to hug you, too! Just speak from your heart with your Silver Dragon. Tell him/her how you feel, and invite your dragon to come and be by your side.

I really hope you feel better soon!

Return to “Dragons”