I just bought the one cent spirit, how legit it is?

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

In regards to meditation, there are a lot of helpful exercises involving focus, visualization, concentration and so on, which are grouped into the general category of meditation. But in my opinion the groundwork for being able to successfully get into a meditative state to run practices like psychic communication, etc., is meditation that is based upon quieting the mind of thoughts. This develops your concentration for more specific meditative techniques. So 'normal meditation' such as focusing on your breathing, a mantra, a counting technique, or mindfulness practice, is a great place to develop your foundation for other more specific meditative exercises.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

laughtag99 wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
laughtag99 wrote:Thank you so much for your responses after a while reading your comments now im not worried at all, I ordered another spirit and now I'm waiting for him/her to arrive.
Keep in mind that this isn't some instant gratification thing. When you buy a spirit, it's usually a lifetime commitment otherwise you shouldn't be doing it. I thought about it the first time. Then I made my 1 cent purchase. I have a succubus companion now. It's been like 35 days. I sense her via tingles / chills goosebumps. Keep bonding and bonding. I started to meditate daily for 30 mins. Our next goal is me able to hear her through telepathy. I know this is a very long road and i'm eager to take it. It will take years.

Everything what is worth having takes very long. It takes dedication.

I just want a friend, I don't have any and I feel lonely, when I found out about spirits I was very excited since I just have a lot of trouble to communicate with people, I'm still young so I don't know if I will be able to commit a lifetime, but I will try my best. By the way I heard a lot about meditation on this site, I have never tried it, is it a normal meditation or you have to do something in specific?
Im also lonely. But i'm not bothered. I don't feel lonely. I'm a student in university. Don't have much time. But you will have a companion who looks and reach out to you. It starts like any normal human relationship. And then your bond grows stronger and stronger. Yes, start with normal meditation like 5-10 mins each day in the morning and evening.

You can and should always talk to him/her and integrate her into your life. Like there's a new friend comming along with you in your life. You can explain and tell him/her about every aspect. I talk to her when i'm going to the gym, when I do my training at the gym. I invite her when I go showering because I know she likes the smell of my body when I'm done showering. You can talk out loud or just via thoughts.

He/she will hear you. Talk about personal problems. Things that bother you. If this isn't for you, then you should always re-home your spirit to Creepy Hollows. Don't ignore or abandon him/her!

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”