Atlantis: Your best book recommendation

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Go! (AND THANK YOU :) )

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

What kind of books?
Something like Emerald Tablets of Thoth?
Or something like Atlantis: The Lost Continent Finally Found or The Lost Land of Lemuria: Fabulous Geographies, Catastrophic Histories?
There's also Atlantean Necronomicon: Veils Of Negative Existence : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

THANK YOU!!!!!! Every time I ask for book recommendations people seem to Internet stare at me. BUT I LIKE TO START WITH BOOKS since I'm a paralysis by analysis person. It helps me narrow my data input and find my starting point. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Great springboard list!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oh, okay : )
Mmm the books mentioned above are from different genres, thus you might want to check their reviews first; and there are other good reads in that topic : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I just read a book about Atlantis. I'm not sure if it's already translated into another language like English.

It's from a Belgian Author, called Kaulacarya Yoga Muni, and the translation is:' ATLANTIS, the lost world. Searching for Atlantis by the mean of Regression-Investigation'. My opinion: they are talking about another Atlantis in another Dimention :p It just was very difficult to read, and it's basically Atlantis=Star Trek/Star Wars. And the authors opinion of humankind is also very strong suggested in the books, no he is basically calling us idiots. Science is idiotic as well... so is Religion. It isn't the same Atlantis he is talking about, as were they are talking about on this website/Forum. If you believe the people in here: Atlantis is a nice place, with a lot of green, clear blue water, unicorns, etc... If you believe the book: Atlantis is Truly Star Wars. And they were selfish, and Karma is going to follow you... and Heaven and Hell are basically just light or dark place. I wanted to read about Atlantis and I got a whole thesis about Human kind, urgh

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
DruZod
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heru Thutmose Ra

Anything from Edgar Cayce

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Funny coincidence - this just came up in another thread.

Practical Atlantean Magic by Murry Hope.

Written after Cayce. Builds on everything that came before and like him draws on psychic experience of Atlantis but goes further to detail Atlantean religion, rites , prayers and magic. Written by a pagan, occultist who was also psychically gifted. For me it reaches parts Cayce didn't. This does not invalidate Cayce on Atlantis, who I read well before Murry Hope's book was published. He just wasn't a practising magician so didn't come at it from that angle.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Funny coincidence - this just came up in another thread.

Practical Atlantean Magic by Murry Hope.

Written after Cayce. Builds on everything that came before and like him draws on psychic experience of Atlantis but goes further to detail Atlantean religion, rites , prayers and magic. Written by a pagan, occultist who was also psychically gifted. For me it reaches parts Cayce didn't. This does not invalidate Cayce on Atlantis, who I read well before Murry Hope's book was published. He just wasn't a practising magician so didn't come at it from that angle.
I legit just thought you were sweet enough to come find this post and cross-post on purpose. XD You rock!

Return to “Books & Literature”