Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was bullied in school the whole way... then it occurred to me that moving from the country to the city that i had to reinvent myself and look like I could kick some serious arse... it worked... but then I got a bit of sexual harassment from one of the popular kids which was down right distressing until I mentioned it to the teachers.
I plan on sending mine to school with a werewolf and a my most trusted sanguine when she eventually walks through those gates.. "B" won't let her down...
but did you get the angels bound to your sons spirit? it could be a quicker way for them to be there with him when he attends : /
I always like to draw protective sigils on the tags of clothing.... just under the collar.
My 15 year old brother is also having issues at school and he has attended kick boxing classes in case he's forced to protect himself against those trailer trash kids.
anyway, best of luck to your son and hope everything turns out and the angels get there super fast in the mail.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

In primary/elementary or early elementary/primary school I dealt with alot of 'bullies' by hitting them somewhat until it was enough(say they sobbed) which I would stop, in other words when they stopped. Some in this world just won't stop attacking you or being horrible unless there is some kind of deterrence to drive them back. While certain bullies can actually said to be evil in nature or psychopathic, despite getting alot of good things in life.

My parent encouraged me even, and sometimes said the equivalent of 'beat the living (censored)' out of them if possible with a ferocious tone during primary school years, and when I got to meet my biological father that no longer lived with us he also said 'Bash them.'

That stopped however when it was high school(Which were mostly verbal) though and I had to be less direct(Using tactics like dobbing in), I also had to satisfy my built-up anger by fantasizing sometimes really 'violent' things happening to them if extremely mad in my head if they were horrible. Playing violent games etc.

Try to find and dob them in whenever the did something wrong anything possible, in order to have them evicted from school premises.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

@Madfox: I'm sorry what you have been gone through, but indeed, it's better to send spirits with your kid(s) than learning them how to kick someones ass.
@ ServantofJustice: I hope you're not really thinking about making the games real...

Hmm, I'm just a bit dissapointed that people think only hurting back is a solution really. Give your kids your spirits, and scare the crap out of the bully, but don't think that hitting someone back is a solution. Because in the end, ... the bully will not stop bullying because of a hit in the stomach. Maybe your kid will be safe, but the next victim? Someone who doesn't have spirits, doesn't have support, can't defend themselves? By chasing the bully away from your kid, how is that going to help humanity? How is it going to help others? Or don't you care about the others?

I've a wonderfull solution for everyone who thinks only hitting someone back will stop the bullying. It's very easy really. And the best thing: you scare the crap out of the bully, and they will not even dare to do something ever again.

If my little sister would get bullied at school, ... well, I would probably just go to the bully myself and take a german shepherd ( because dhuh) with me and a bunch of other spirits and have a nice talk with them. ' Like hey, are you the one that is hurting/bullying my little sister? So how do you feel? What is so damn wrong in your life that you think it's okay to hurt someone else?! Let me tell you something, you stop hurting you hear me. Because I'm worse than Voldemort and far smarter than Dean Winchester. I'm in alliagance with the God Above and the Devil beneath. And my Vamp who is now standing left of you, my dragon that is circling above your head, and my angels who are watching you from the right and the Gods who are watching you from in Olympus, are there to protect my loved ones. You see them? Do you already hear my Hellhound sniffing your shoes? No, well that's a shame. But let me tell you this now,

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
They'll be watching you.

And the God isn't very happy with you right now... because you're hurting others. And God claims love is the only way. So you're basically making God angry as well, bravo. I'ld pray to God, little one and ask forgiveniss, because He is the only one being able to protect you against my wraith and that of my supernatural family. And oh yes, do yourself a favor, unless you want to go to the Mental hospital, you don't talk about this with anyone, because they will just not believe you. But both of us, we know... so have a nice life, and do remember, for every pain you give someone, Karma is on their way already. I'ld change my ways if I was you, I would become good to others, care for them, love them, help the ones in need, because that will be the only way God is protecting you against Lucifer coming over in the night to claim your soul. If you are a nice friend to my sister btw, maybe my Hellhound will be there not to devour you, but protect you as well. And my vamps can be very charming when you can count on them as well..

... if you say this to a kid in primary, the kid will stop bullying and run away screaming :-) Because kids do believe, don't doubt it.

And if you think that's bad, think twice about a nice circle of bullying.

Bully hit your kid -> kid fights back and hurts bully -> bully gets laughed at, -> search for another victim, -> victim cries, beggs, hits back -> Karma finds bully ( bully who has no support, didn't receive love, etc) -> Bully becomes more angry -> finds another victim -> last victim has no support, doesn't feels good -> last victims commits suicide.

Than I do prefer my way of scaring the crap out of a bully, who will be flying the scene and wouldn't even dare to bully anymore, because the Devil will always be watching him/her. In the end, if you can find a way, to make a bully believe it's better to stop bullying others and be nice to them instead, then you're basically making this world a better place. :-) Think about the future, because that's the only thing that matters.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:@Madfox: I'm sorry what you have been gone through, but indeed, it's better to send spirits with your kid(s) than learning them how to kick someones ass.
@ ServantofJustice: I hope you're not really thinking about making the games real...
Nope, they were just stuff you could play online to help relieve some steam from the tension. But it was awhile ago anyway.

But about the fighting back/'kicking ass' discussion part, hat if some 'bullies' might just be sadistic in nature? There have been cases in which people have seen long-term bullies become criminals upon being older, then going to prison etc.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Deleted.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:@Madfox: I'm sorry what you have been gone through, but indeed, it's better to send spirits with your kid(s) than learning them how to kick someones ass.
Nope, they were just stuff you could play online to help relieve some steam from the tension. But it was awhile ago anyway.

But about the fighting back/'kicking ass' discussion part, hat if some 'bullies' might just be sadistic in nature? There have been cases in which people have seen long-term bullies become criminals upon being older, then going to prison etc.
Yes, that is true indeed. But not everyone who is a bully becomes a criminal :) From all the cases, and the people who did bully... how many procent turned out to be a criminal and was send to prison really?
I don't know, I guess it's just me being an INFJ and trying to safe everyone... -sigh-.

I just would like to turn this discussion in another direction. Because now the only responses are ... very sadistic really. It's the law of the Jungle. Hurt or be hurt. Kill or be killed. And I'm trying to say, yes, not every bully of course, but some of them do deserve another chance. Because you never know what goes around in their head... But maybe, well this is also a solution. Ask your spirits about the one who is bullying. Ask them if it is a kid who is very sadistic, or just a kid who is very lonely, and has gone through a lot of pain. Ask them if they think the kid can be helped or not. And just let the spirits decide. Because in the end, aren't they wiser and smarter than we?

@ heypanda: what did you delete?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Nicholas
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Smokey
Zodiac:

Try taking your kids to the YMCA for boxing lessons my mother put me there after I got a black eye and ever since a year of boxing I took on high school seniors while in the 6th grade and I'd get a werewolf and a hellhound for protection

Return to “Angels”