You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:The thing is, even in the fringe community that is the meta world, spirit keepers are on the fringe. I've seen FB meta groups that forbid ads for "spirits trapped in jewelry", promising that the post will be removed and the seller banned from the group.

So the odds of finding a partner who shares the interest is, to put it mildly, limited. If you don't believe me, google "spirit keeping" and you'll see some candidly negative opinions written about the practice itself and those who practice it.

Which is yet another reason why I completely segregate my online meta activity from my online muggle activity. Heck, even among meta groups, I won't just share willy-nilly about everything I do. In both cases (meaning muggles and non-keepers), not everyone will want to hear it. So I am mindful about what gets shared and when.
Yes, it's as difficult as finding 'The One' right ;-)
But in the end, Mags and Ash totally found each other. And Huffette is together with a spirit keeper as well, they are both on this forum even! And Wulfke is also together with someone who is a spirit keeper ( he basically converted her I think, but anyways).

It's difficult, but not impossible. It's even fair to say that nothing is impossible anymore! Five years ago I thought it was impossible that dragons existed. Five years ago I thought I would never find out what happened with the Raonoke colony, or with Atlantis. ( well I still don't know, but have some nice clues now) Five years ago, Harry Potter was the only wizard I knew about! In two years time, I came so far and entered a total new world :) I have 19 spirits in my keep, and ordered three customs. Would you have told me five years ago, I was going to have a nice laugh. Now if I try hard enough, I'll be able to get into another realm and walk among the Atlanteans. :-) I'm only 24 years old, so basically, I still have a very long life in head of me. So, even I do know it's difficult ( because this world today, the mundane world, is basically still not very good towards things they don't understand), it's fair to say that my new life moto is: Never back down from realising your dreams!' ...

I'll give an update when I've encountered the One :p Maybe in ten years... 2qt

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “General Questions”