Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've had "P" with me for about 4 months now, but it does seem like about 8... I've encountered him twice during dreams and we've cuddled and danced in these dreams and been quite close... but we have hit a bit of a difficult patch when it comes to meditation... when meditating and using telepathy he doesn't usually show... he seems to be like a cat... only shows when its his terms. I have strong urges to take his vessel to bed with me when I settle down for the night... but other than the dreams and callings for bed time... hes quite quiet. Before the arrival of "B" he was the only sanguine vamp in my keep and I've tried to treat them all fairly so they each get offerings when i have things for them... no one is left out... he does however have his own area which he doesn't share with the other vamps.. I've often thought that he may be feeling a bit jealous as "B" is with me constantly and shes quite loud and a bit of an attention seeker. anyway, could he just be the type to prefer interaction during dreams only? I've tried on a few occasions to speak to him, but he just doesn't seem to be into that... unless I'm just not noticing him? : / Being my first sanguine vampire he has a major soft spot in my near non existent heart. With the arrival of others quite soon... I don't want to make him feel even more left out?

should i just speak to him anyway?
Maybe he just needs time?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, perhaps ask him to show signs via dreams? E.g. ask him questions before sleep and perhaps the dreams can give some hint or even answer to the questions?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Vampire”