Realm of the Shadow People

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I found this listing in the CH shop today, and I was really intrigued by it. Since I am currently focusing on Shadow related work, I believe this channel to the Shadow People will be immensely supportive. Does anyone have any experience with it? The link to the listing is here.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Ahh, the Shadow guardians, nice find DW! I don't think they are related to the Shadow People, but for anyone reading this that may be curious it would be a good idea to check with HD.

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I wish I did, but I don't 2sd I have been doing a lot of Shadow Work lately myself and this looks very interesting, hoping someone else can comment and share their experiences ^^

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I asked HD about that listing, the Shadows of 3 listing, and this Forbidden listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/FORBIDDE ... LIGHT.html
Their answer is:
All three listings are different. The shadow guardians are companions of that specific race. The shadow people are companions of a different race and the forbidden spell is a spell that helps you see the shadows of entities (any shadow race) on this realm or plane of existence.
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Oh that's good to know, thank you DW!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

No problem : )

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

I have had this cast and to my understanding and experience if this binding is being utilized in such a way and if experienced enough you can look into the many different dimensions layered over the earth including seeing entities, locations of these dimensions. It's a fantastic binding to work with.

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

woops i didn't say which of the 3 spells i was talking about lol, this one: Forbidden A World Of Shadows & Light

Bluemew666
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:19 pm I asked HD about that listing, the Shadows of 3 listing, and this Forbidden listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/FORBIDDE ... LIGHT.html
Their answer is:
All three listings are different. The shadow guardians are companions of that specific race. The shadow people are companions of a different race and the forbidden spell is a spell that helps you see the shadows of entities (any shadow race) on this realm or plane of existence.
: )
I've been currently looking at the forbidden one for awhile. Have you had the chance to try it?

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”