Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bumping

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I wanted to add to that great list some things I have learned in my fight with something nasty.

1. Shower/bath. Staying in the shower or bath for many hours can help alleviate lift the mood and it also works to block to some really nasty spirits sometimes. Adding salt also helps. What really works for me is to try and forget whats happening and focus on the sound of the water and relax and i will get hit with bliss for about 5 minutes. In my minds eye i could see one of the spirits gagging since she was feeding on my energy and she did not like the taste at that point.

2. Iron and silver and copper. I was at an extremely low point in my battle and i remembered an episode of supernatural where they used iron to break up ghosts and in my desperation i grabbed the cast iron skillet from the kitchen and placed it on my stomach to shield the chakras there and my mood lifted quite well. Silver is also protective, WARNING. Silver also greatly enhanced my physic abilities while i had it on my third eye allowing visions to come in. At first seeing my succubus was great, until i was seeing other not so nice beings who later visited me in dreams to scare the $#!t out of me.

3. Plants. This is different than herbs since you will be placing living plants and not dried herbs around the house and inside as well. Research has shown that Rue, Osha and rosemary are quite good.

4. Taser/stun gun. Yes thats correct a taser. The beam of electricty where you are being attacked permantelly got rid of one pesky attacker. where every you feel the attack run the stun gun around it to drive it off. WARNING do not make skin contact.

5. Surah Al-Baqarah. this is a muslim chant/song that you can find on youtube and play that constantely and I have seen a demon dissolve around when played constantly , at least weaken it enough to allow me to drive it out.

6. Psalm 91. Say it out loud over and over and over. God has sent help to me several times when i have used this.

7. Specific herbs or resins that worked for me. Solomons seal root, copal resin, dragons blood. These combined can clear out a room. For those that dont know how to do that get some charcoal brikets, a sand or salt base for it to sit on and a container for the charcoal briket (they sell it on amazon). I am talking about fumigating your house with smoke if need be. Burn baby burn.

8. Physical activity. If you are doing physical activity it seems to block them somehow, at least somewhat and during the duration of physical exercise

9. Vinegar with salt added to it. Bowls of it in the house can help.

10. Ionizer. these produce negative ions that are supposed to be good for you and some spirits really do not like them.

11. QLINK. a pendant you wear that enhances your biofield.

12. Physically grounding yourself. I am talking ground mats. It has the idea that it is healthy for us and it can help in making it harder for pesky spirits.

13. Skin health. The skin is a natural barrier to not just physical elements, but some spiritual ones as well. I have seen rashes and lumps where they are connected/breached. This is a work in progress for me and i will update when i have a way of making it stronger.

14. Positivity. This is the hardest one of all, but one of the most important. It seems that negativity of any kind is what they feed off/want. It may seem unfair and cruel, but this is where you have to do things you love and keep your mind on it.

15. Blessed rosary. Has helped shield areas for me.

LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

Great article!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Netheran wrote: 5. Surah Al-Baqarah. this is a muslim chant/song that you can find on youtube and play that constantely and I have seen a demon dissolve around when played constantly , at least weaken it enough to allow me to drive it out.
Since it's a long sura (286 verses), there's one famous verse within Al-Baqarah: the Throne Verse (2:256) : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Bump!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Namaka32
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Namaka Tethys

FANTASTIC POST!!! I love how you put the levels of effectiveness as well!!! 1ey

SirMagio
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Bump 1tu
Great article!

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Bumpity Bump - This one's the best of the bumps.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Bumping this

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I agree about the explanation regarding DA spirits because they'll do everything for their Keeper's defense, even if it needs to come to the point where they need to fight dirty and filthily.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “PROTECTION”