You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote: Hoer Verde also disappeared(got abandoned) and was a town suspected to have fell victim to something demonic or 'evil'.

'Quantum mechanics' show that even the physical is not a completely 'concrete reality', that it is made up of a fabric that hardline materialists would deny. So attacks from across 'the veil' or a separate reality could be possible, but extremely rare somehow.

Sometimes I think if human civilization did become greatly weakened again say from a war, are some beings going to start preying on us again? If there are an extremely well hidden class of intelligent cryptids that even I who has ventured so far into the many depths of the 'human' communities within the net/political world sees not a trace of them, then its safe to say they might also be extremely intelligent and have some understanding of how human society works without participating in it somehow.

Darkangel on here talked about knowing a 'vampire' that has blended in by being into a very high place in human society.

Regarding the possibility of Proteus being a real entity:

[/size][/i][/b]
Hihi, Hoer Verde? That's some name :p Was it a village full of prostituees? :p

Well I never heard about Proteus, but it would definitly be an explanation ;) If you say that dark pool of water is related to it? Him? Her?

And maybe that's why we have so many wars. The being are getting hungry :)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: Hoer Verde also disappeared(got abandoned) and was a town suspected to have fell victim to something demonic or 'evil'.

'Quantum mechanics' show that even the physical is not a completely 'concrete reality', that it is made up of a fabric that hardline materialists would deny. So attacks from across 'the veil' or a separate reality could be possible, but extremely rare somehow.

Sometimes I think if human civilization did become greatly weakened again say from a war, are some beings going to start preying on us again? If there are an extremely well hidden class of intelligent cryptids that even I who has ventured so far into the many depths of the 'human' communities within the net/political world sees not a trace of them, then its safe to say they might also be extremely intelligent and have some understanding of how human society works without participating in it somehow.

Darkangel on here talked about knowing a 'vampire' that has blended in by being into a very high place in human society.

[/size][/i][/b]

Well I never heard about Proteus, but it would definitly be an explanation ;) If you say that dark pool of water is related to it? Him? Her?

Hoer-Verde was a Brazilian village or town of hundreds which all entirely vanished. The only thing that was found in investigation relating to the disappearance or not was a gun that had been fired in a classroom, infront of a chalkboard with words written on it "There is no salvation".

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:

[/size][/i][/b]

Hoer-Verde was a Brazilian village or town of hundreds which all entirely vanished. The only thing that was found in investigation relating to the disappearance or not was a gun that had been fired in a classroom, infront of a chalkboard with words written on it "There is no salvation".
Yes, I went to look it up :) But 'Hoer' is a Dutch word, that's why I'm... like a bit supprised.
But there is like that Inuit-village as well, but with that village and the 30 people that dissapeared, they saw lights at the sky during the time that the village was discovered by an adventurer. And they did found a lot of dead dogs as well ( frozen to death)... and some fireplace that was burned as well, but the investigators said the place was likely already abandonned for nearly a month. But the fire was only put out like... a few days. That was only in the 1900's.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

I know this is an old post but Id like to know the results of the seance

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”