Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Free shipping with every order over $100 (after all discounts) for domestic & international orders!

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

~ Buy any Construct, ThoughtForm, Servitor and receive a free Cycle Service. (You will receive one free Cycle for each binding)

~ Buy any Crystal, Cluster, or Gemstone and receive a free Permanently Add Charging Energy Stone. (You will receive one free charging stone for each binding)

~ Buy any Illuminatis Service and receive a free TOTAL EVOLUTION :: 1 YEAR OF WORK :: YOUR COMPLETE OVERHAUL & EVOLUTION OF YOUR 3 BODIES & YOUR ABILITIES. (You will receive 1 year of Evolution services for each Illuminatis)

~ Buy any Magickal Jewelry and receive a free Totem Animal Psychic Reading.

~ Free with every order over $25(after all discounts) is a BONUS FREEBIE: FREE Custom Spell Blend Amulet or Create Your Own Master Vessel

~ Free with every order over $50 (after all discounts) is a BONUS FREEBIE: Lunar Amulet, Solar Amulet, or (3) Custom Spell Blend Amulet

~ Free with every order over $100 (after all discounts) is a BONUS FREEBIE: Custom Service, or Custom Designed Master Vessel

~ Free with every order over $200 (after all discounts) is a BONUS FREEBIE: Custom Rare binding of spirits, Living Entities, and/or spells

~ Free with every order over $500 (after all discounts) is a BONUS FREEBIE: Custom, Elite binding of spells, spirits, and/or Living Entities

~ Free with every order over $1,000 (after all discounts) is a BONUS FREEBIE: 1 Year Worth of Custom Attunements, 1 Year Worth of Custom Work, Custom Altar Space, A Custom-Blend of 10 Infusions

~ Check out our Lightning Deals! 80%-90% off our most expensive bindings. These offers will change throughout the week so act quickly if you want one!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ebet29
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: astral travel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ebet29

Hello.. I've got problem with order #127135
August is free shipping promotion right? Then why is after i click checkout it cost me extra $42,60 for shipping?
I'm using paypal

Herbert

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

ebet29 wrote:Hello.. I've got problem with order #127135
August is free shipping promotion right? Then why is after i click checkout it cost me extra $42,60 for shipping?
I'm using paypal

Herbert
Hey man. Your best(and quickest) bet to get this answered is to contact the Helpdesk via a ticket on the shop side of the site.

You can make a ticket by going here: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/

It shouldn't take more than a day or so to get a response.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Messages & Updates”