Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I too had a dark childhood but mine was caused by being born in a disfunctional family and depression, anxiety has been a thing in most of my life, i too have a problem with a very evil entity, about a month ago i almost ended my life because of one of these things, ASH discovered i have an Ancentral Link to an Astral entity because of a past life and this thing has been making my life a living hell for years without me knowing, ASH performed a banishment and will not be completed near the end of August so hopefully my problem is resolved this week, i really hope you can solve your problem too i have some really strong beings that are protecting me right now but still at least this thing you are dealing with isnt trying to kill you like whatever this thing has been trying to do to me(choking sensations, drain of energy, extreme sexual arousal, heaviness, headaches,touches, not letting me sleep, the list goes on) i really hope your problem has been solved ASH and Magnolia are really amazing people :)

jonnyturak
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Sorry that you went through all that. Hope your problem has been resolved. Feel free to update us on this thread.

It came back last night. Started zapping me as soon as I turned off the light. Beside shaking or vibrating the mattress, it likes to give me electric shocks on my skin, and put this energy into me that makes me shake for hours. It did that again too. I can usually feel it standing at the foot of the bed. I estimate it to be about 1.5 feet tall. Sometimes I feel it pacing about, but have never seen it.

I kept calling the gargoyle but it kept zapping me, shaking bed, and put that energy into me again. It seemed to anger it even more every time I called the gargoyle. Things usually get worse if I react to it. If I ignore it, things aren't usually so bad. Another night of little sleep.

Don't know what's going on with these spirits/entities. Four years ago, I got a volkh and hellhound off Jules. She said they would help me, but nothing changed. I also got a marid djinn off Cathy. Again, same thing. I have read a lot about spirit keeping, and try to do everything as instructed, but haven't got anywhere with it so far.

If my 84-year-old, severely disabled mother didn't depend on me to look after her, I would move out of this house, to a place far away. Nothing happened when I lived elsewhere. If it is bound to something here, why would it just focus on me? Three people live here (my brother is also severely disabled). I think there might be something to the possibility of my childhood anguish opening a portal, as that psychic said.

Regards the dissolution of unbound attachments recently done, I do feel lighter and like a weight has been lifted. Also feel less angry and negative. So maybe I did have some unbound attachments. My body, spirit and home are supposed to be protected against unbounds now, but don't know if that would block a portal in the house.

My house is full of stuff my late father collected all over the world when he was in the Royal Navy. Maybe I will contact this local clairvoyant medium I found and see if she will visit. Maybe she will have some insight.

Will go round the house with the k2 meter today, but a couple rooms you can't move much in, as my brother is a hoarder.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

By any chance would you be ok if I tasked some spirits to help you?

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
jonnyturak
new here
new here

Sure, thank you. What kind of spirits are they? Do I need to welcome them into the home?

jonnyturak
new here
new here

I bought a shadow demon off Lilith/Inga about 4 weeks ago. She is sending him this week. She said it took some time for his powerful energy to settle. He is meant to be a good protector. She said she only binds spirits/entities that respect their human companion. He is supposed to be very active.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO INVITE SOMEONE LOCALLY TO TAKE A LOOK-SEE AROUND YOUR PLACE. BUT, GETTING A DEMON TO COMBAT AN EVIL ENTITY DOESN'T SOUND ALL THAT GREAT. LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
jonnyturak
new here
new here

Went round the house with my K2 meter and didn't pick up anything. I think it is probably a portal that opened when I was a child, due to the anguish I was experiencing at the time. If the entity was bound to an object in the house, I don't see why it would just focus on me. My bedroom is the centre of the activity. My brother is an extremely negative person and has no paranormal issues.

I am going to contact that local clairvoyant medium and see if she will come round. If there is a portal, maybe she can close it.

Should this demon be real, that I bought, I will ask him to help me with other matters too. That's partly why I was attracted to him.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Either my demonic dragon who is pretty fierce/clever or one of her associates, but most likely just her, as for welcoming, there is no need...she is going to go to your place, try and close any portals, and try and use her calming energies to make the place feel better.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
jonnyturak
new here
new here

Thank you very much for this. When is she coming?

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Sounds like yours is more stubborn. The ones I usually interact with find me during travels, then after their "play", they seem to scratch/bite. After I give an unheeded warning I slap them off or threaten to slap them, then they usually go away.

I guess that I had better define Magick. One definition is:
The art or science of causing change to occur in conformity to Will.
-Aleister Crowley

Return to “Black Arts”