new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Energy Imbalance and Weird Dreams

Postby Supernaut » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:34 pm

Recently I've been doing a lot of inner searching, trying to discover my true self within along with a potential higher self above. To this end, I've been doing a lot of study and meditation regarding kabbalistic astrology and how it relates to personal energy sources. I've made a lot of progress over the past few weeks, but I've also hit some unpleasant speed bumps. I wasn't originally planning on making a thread about these problems, as I figure they'll just go away on their own after a while, but... I really don't like going to sleep knowing about the weird crap I'm going to experience in my dreams.

Bad dreams aren't something I've ever had a problem with in my life. Even when I have dreams that seem like they should be frightening (rotting arms popping out of my bed and pinning me down) I just think to myself "Wow, that's pretty metal" and shrug it all off. Recently, though, I've been having dreams about... bugs. It's weird, because I'm not usually afraid of bugs, but these bugs are all freakishly alien. It's not like I find them terrifying. They're just extremely disturbing and discomforting.

I think all of this is stemming from some energy imbalance that I've never been aware of until now. I have a solar Sagittarius / lunar Gemini sign, and I think the latter part of it may be screwing with some of my deeper emotions. I've read that the lunar sign is the source of emotive, spiritual energy, which is usually associated with water, but Gemini is a rational air sign that's more comfortable in Mercury. Something I've noticed is that the most comforting dreams I have all involve water somehow, usually the place or location being somewhere like a beach or waterpark. Recently, none of my dreams have had any water in them, and I think the reason why is because I'm lacking in a stable source of clean spiritual (water) energy. The only water sign in my natal chart is Scorpio in Venus, and while I'm still unsure of whether or not that has anything to do with the damn bugs, I'm pretty confident that I need more water in general.

It's strange, because as I've been coming to recognize the source of my energy, I've been feeling much more invigorated during the day time. I think my recognition of strong fire and air signs is aiding me during my waking hours, but I start to feel terrible before I go to bed and right after I wake up, not feeling refreshed until hours into the day when I start drawing more energy from Sagittarius.

What should I do about this?

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley

Supernaut
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Energy Imbalance and Weird Dreams

Postby Supernaut » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Okay that was really, reeeally weird.

I woke up again a few hours ago from a string of dreams that weren't entirely unpleasant. I wasn't lucid, but it all seemed weirdly consistent with a lot of the mysticism I've been engaging in recently. For the most part, I was in some kind of... hub, I guess? It was like a series of connected 'lobby dreams' inhabited by other practitioners of the arts who were attempting to cast spells / manifest spirits. Again, I wasn't lucid, but there was this strange feeling permeating throughout the dream that made it seem like more of an actual, consistent realm instead of the usual stew of mental dreamstuff that feels like a more 'natural' dream environment.

That's not the weird part, though. The weird part was when I woke up abruptly to use the bathroom and a big spider fell off of my head. The thing had been perching directly on top of the crown of my skull while I was sleeping and scurried away the moment it fell off. I went back to sleep a few minutes later, and the dreams felt less consistent. However, the moment before I woke up again, I saw myself typing the words 'dark incsonscience' into google. Looks like I've got some studying to do...

I think... I may have been visited by a Sonji Spider. Wow. It should be noted I didn't see any weird bugs tonight. You know, other than the actual magic spider.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley

x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves, Gregori
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself?
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily

Re: Energy Imbalance and Weird Dreams

Postby x3KittenBlackx3 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:26 pm

Hello,
It sounds like in your second post you were in the astral realms, the feeling there is very different and some practitioners do summon and spell work there as well. It's always an interesting experience there, as for what you experienced I can't say. I've only been to places and done things, like causing havoc for some bad people.
Did you find anything from your search of the terms? Perhaps you have a Sonji Spider unbound helping you?
As for your first post, do you mean you are feeling a lack in energy on some days?
Many dream references say that bugs in your dreams represent your fears and anxieties, you might find it helpful to look up possible meanings for them.

I have had some dreams about spiders myself, horrible things since I personally hold a fear of various creepy crawlies. I found after I looked up possible meanings of the dreams and put them together I had less of those nightmares once I understood the meanings. I definitely hear you on not wanting to sleep because of the discomfort, some of my memories form past lives have left me feeling that way as well as other types of dreams, you have my best wishes on having better dreams. Cause it's never fun having nightmares. D:

I'm an Aquarius but I never looked too deep into it like you have, but I'm not really comprehending what you mean when you ask what you should do in relation to your signs?

Hope this helps you a little. :)

-Rachael

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."

Return to “What Went Wrong?”