Bonanza sellers -- some questions for you

If something you have is in the CH Marketplace, advertise it here & we pick 4-5 listings from the Marketplace to be in our newsletters which currently circulate over thousands subscribers.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bonanza sellers -- some questions for you

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:55 pm

I can't seem to find what the parameters are for a free booth. Is there an upper limit on how many items can be listed, and if so, what is it?

Fortunately, I haven't got a huge number of MP items to migrate, when the MP closes, but I'm interested in at least starting with a free Bonanza booth before spending big bucks on a paid membership.

Thanks!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files. Visit my MP link (on the profile under my userID) for the spelled items that Etsy deemed too hot to handle! :) I look forward to seeing you there!

SilentMoon
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,Angel,Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Bonanza sellers -- some questions for you

Postby SilentMoon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:29 pm

I know this is a late reply, and I hope you've made a smooth move. Believe it or not, even free users have the 75k item limit. The premium stuff is mostly geared towards the marketing features (or even an additional boost). You'll be fine!
http://www.bonanza.com/site_help/general/limits

My magickal boutique:
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/DarlingDarkling | Use coupon ISAWITONCH15

Return to “Marketplace Listings”