Any tips working with auras?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I would like to know if anyone has any tips working with auras. Projecting them, using them in interaction with others, magick.... anything really.

I don't see auras, it's never been something I have been capable naturally but I seem to have a lot of unconscious talent in the direction of using and manipulating auras. Also, a long time ago a friend told me I am capable of some pretty advanced sexual magick just based on marks I have on my aura. I would like to use this possible potential so I would like to learn any tricks and tips on how to do it.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

There was a book I posted about that is + or - entirely based on working with the aura to even go as far as creating physical world effects. You should probably download it as soon as possible. While you can.

https://app.box.com/shared/static/9d7ro ... peotvv.pdf

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Not sure how useful it will be to you, but I do a little with mine at work. Mostly due to all the negativity there, some coworkers are like negative energy generators and I'm pretty sure there is an entity there that feeds off anger and fustration. I gave up on asking for advice as I'd either get uncomprehending looks or advice that didn't seem to have any bearing at all on what I was experiencing.

It started with being able to feel it while meditating, namely while doing Breath of Fire exercises. Then I could feel it "ripple" for lack of a better term, or move like fire. Not a solid field, but constantly moving and changing like flame. A few exercises like where you move your hands apart, and closer to try to feel the field helped too.

Mostly I use it to reflect the negativity at work away from me, or "charge" it with cleansing energy to try to clear away some of the negative "smog" people leave behind. The first time I experienced that was interesting: Imagine walking around in a room filled with thick, black smoke you can't see, smell, or taste, but you know is there. Charged with cleansing energy, it would eat away at the smog leaving a kind of trail through it. The smog would slowly fill the cleaned area, but not as thickly as before. Makes for a good meditative exercise trying to keep feeling the aura, keep it full of cleansing energy, while still working.

I'm pretty sure if I tried filling it with sexy, fun time energy I'd have an easy time picking up women. That could just be the Succubi with me suggesting things though. Not sure if that is any help to you, but it is what I've figured out how to do.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The aura is energy, and just like any other energy, having a good grasp of energy manipulation will help you out a lot. The only difference you'll be having is it's using your own body's energy rather than an outside source, but it's generally the same idea. I do lots of work in that department so I can try my best to answer any further questions you might have.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hands of Light by Barbara Brennan, could be a good read : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Keeping my eye on this thread, very interesting!

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Ditto. Thanks for the link, Inedible. Fascinating book, I started reading it last night and I'm about a third of the way through.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

psianogen wrote:Not sure how useful it will be to you, but I do a little with mine at work. Mostly due to all the negativity there, some coworkers are like negative energy generators and I'm pretty sure there is an entity there that feeds off anger and fustration. I gave up on asking for advice as I'd either get uncomprehending looks or advice that didn't seem to have any bearing at all on what I was experiencing.

It started with being able to feel it while meditating, namely while doing Breath of Fire exercises. Then I could feel it "ripple" for lack of a better term, or move like fire. Not a solid field, but constantly moving and changing like flame. A few exercises like where you move your hands apart, and closer to try to feel the field helped too.

Mostly I use it to reflect the negativity at work away from me, or "charge" it with cleansing energy to try to clear away some of the negative "smog" people leave behind. The first time I experienced that was interesting: Imagine walking around in a room filled with thick, black smoke you can't see, smell, or taste, but you know is there. Charged with cleansing energy, it would eat away at the smog leaving a kind of trail through it. The smog would slowly fill the cleaned area, but not as thickly as before. Makes for a good meditative exercise trying to keep feeling the aura, keep it full of cleansing energy, while still working.

I'm pretty sure if I tried filling it with sexy, fun time energy I'd have an easy time picking up women. That could just be the Succubi with me suggesting things though. Not sure if that is any help to you, but it is what I've figured out how to do.
That's really interesting, and also good way for me to start experimenting with aura work

Thank you all for answers and thank you Inedible for the book link. I also started to read it and I can see it being really helpful.

Return to “General Questions”