You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hermit Crab wrote:Hi, Marquest. I just wanted to ask if there is a particular rosary you recommend or will any do the task?

Thanks in kind.
I actually ordered a rosary off of ebay, from a seller of religious items. It was listed as being blessed by a priest.

It seems to have worked. My gut feeling is that any rosary, with your heart and intentions with it, will work.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Hermit Crab wrote:Hi, Marquest. I just wanted to ask if there is a particular rosary you recommend or will any do the task?

Thanks in kind.
I actually ordered a rosary off of ebay, from a seller of religious items. It was listed as being blessed by a priest.

It seems to have worked. My gut feeling is that any rosary, with your heart and intentions with it, will work.
Interesting. Thanks I'll have a look.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

I must say, I'm also perplexed as to why the rosary is so effective.

I have a custom Ubi coming soon. I'm usually a forgetful person, but I keep getting "little reminders" every now and then to "put my rosary away". I'm by no means a religious person, I only keep the rosary because my niece made it and gave it to me. I will put it away tonight, my gut and my heart tell me that I won't be needing it.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Feranox wrote:I must say, I'm also perplexed as to why the rosary is so effective.

I have a custom Ubi coming soon. I'm usually a forgetful person, but I keep getting "little reminders" every now and then to "put my rosary away". I'm by no means a religious person, I only keep the rosary because my niece made it and gave it to me. I will put it away tonight, my gut and my heart tell me that I won't be needing it.
Hi Feranox, I really think the rosary is more of a symbol of intent, more than anything.

If your gut and heart tell you, you won't need it, I'll say having it and showing your intent by using it...is from the heart. My Ubi's have not held that against me, nor is it viewed as some sort of punishment. It's not like you are bringing the hammer down on them with a rosary.

My thoughts are the rosary grabs their attention, somehow, and causes their sexual appetites? to relax a bit. I love them, but sexual pleasure seems to be the driving force with their nature, and that can (not their fault) overwhelm other aspects of the relationship.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

A well written and thoughtful response, thank you Marquest. :)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”