Area of mind to use in communication?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

About using your mind to communicate, which part of it is involved in the process moreso?

To describe the main part I use quite alot is that of which generates what people would call 'shiny thoughts'(plurally), ideas/suggestions, and concepts, philosophising, anticipating/theorising or thinking up scenarios where you might be able to picture them happening.

I've been told that I can be so 'big picture' orientated sometimes to a point where I can de-attach/withdraw from paying attention to what is known in general as 'detail' in the 'normal world', or elsewhere.

Is this the right part to use or it's just myself speaking and should be shut down/left down for accurate entity/spirit communication too?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

When we are talking about a statement, let's use this analogy like: Eg. 'The end justifies the means' this applies to an aspect of me(If it's related to that area of my mind too or not) I can perceive the end/big picture alot more strongly than the details(means) which are less significant.

I would be the person who already moved very very quickly past details/means or 'rushed through them all' apathetically, and don't find myself bothering to care about them. I can take a picture or quote 'straight out of context' and can't find myself caring much if it's a very good picture/quote for example because my feelings would go; 'Big picture matters'/"The end justifies the means."

If this is a very good analogy to use.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The mind, when it's working as it should, doesn't dissect itself into parts when it's on the job. You wouldn't ask, "Which leg should I use for walking: left or right", after all. Walking uses both legs, sometimes emphasizing one and other times emphasizing the other.

Accept the feedback you've received from anyone who recommends that you strengthen your ability to perceive and process details, as well as the big picture. We can't be all one extreme or the other, if we want a balanced understanding of any given thing. No one can JUST look through a microscope or a telescope and build a proper mental image of the target. We need to be adept at both mindsets. If you're already good at one of these things, great! Now practice alternating between seeing the big picture and seeing the details. Then you'll be in good shape.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

[Is this the right part to use or it's just myself speaking and should be shut down/left down for accurate entity/spirit communication too?]

No that's the right brain concept.

Your thought are not suppose to bounce back, if your thought are over analytical, you can never ever communication with your spirits where I used to in the past. Well I dunno how to describe but I used to be analytical until I realized now.

Like bruce lee said, "be water my friend", "run in water never go state, so you gotta just keep on flowing"

You grab your vessel, you don't need to sense, you just talk to the vessel, and this is the "radio frequency" you are speaking to, and this is the communication line how I suppose to tell whos this.

Well, I've practice 5 years now, but the glimpse started just last month. I may be wrong though.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

rapidful wrote:[Is this the right part to use or it's just myself speaking and should be shut down/left down for accurate entity/spirit communication too?]

Your thought are not suppose to bounce back, if your thought are over analytical, you can never ever communication with your spirits where I used to in the past. Well I dunno how to describe but I used to be analytical until I realized now.

Like bruce lee said, "be water my friend", "run in water never go state, so you gotta just keep on flowing"

You grab your vessel, you don't need to sense, you just talk to the vessel, and this is the "radio frequency" you are speaking to, and this is the communication line how I suppose to tell whos this.

Well, I've practice 5 years now, but the glimpse started just last month. I may be wrong though.
In detail I've been told that the part of my mind I might use alot is essentially the part that philosophers use alot. If that counts as 'bouncing back' or not.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

ServantofJustice wrote:
rapidful wrote:[Is this the right part to use or it's just myself speaking and should be shut down/left down for accurate entity/spirit communication too?]

In detail I've been told that the part of my mind I might use alot is essentially the part that philosophers use alot. If that counts as 'bouncing back' or not.
Well with the question you're asking, you're already in that state of mode. Just relax yourself.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

rapidful wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:

Well with the question you're asking, you're already in that state of mode. Just relax yourself.
How do you know? And I really or immensely hope so, please be that.

Might have an overthink problem however alongside that developed from needing to deal with certain situations on the physical o when I get stuck and can't find the answers.

I've been told by an experienced spiritualist I met once that because of the way I am or my life was shaped, my 'research into the mind and fundamental workings has an advantage to take control of how things work in some limited ways'. That my mind has reached a stage where it appears or began to 'formulate it's own answers, creates its own reality, produces its own realizations.'

Next detail they said is that I
'have information far beyond the normal concept held within myself compares to roughly 99% of people' they encountered in life. Which means that information of which I hold, the majority is too 'advanced/complicated/sophisticated' for the 'mundane average joe' to comprehend or let alone grasp unless given in bits translated for them.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So just to say if this means anything about abilities I can picture/think of say a scenario that could make me laugh hysterically easily if I infact wanted to or could awhile back say? Not limited to that but I can 'think of' scenarios that would affect me strongly.

Lets say but not limited to if I was inspired to do a prank irl that I find hilarious I would already be laughing from the inspiration/picturing of the results before I even pulled it off, thus could immediately be caught.

Return to “General Questions”