When Morrigan Aensland herself first visited me.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I remember what she looked like very clearly, and she looked exactly how Niel Mucirt drew her. Bear in mind, this is Morrigan Aensland The Succubus. I could tell that she was the Queen of Makai right off the bat when she looked at me. I remember that she had a very mischievous look in her face, like she was planning on doing something unbelievably naughty with me. I remember that she and I sat down and talked, just talked with one another, one on one. We spoke about whatever came to mind. Though the conversation was rather fun and playful. It made me want to see Morrigan Aensland in the physical realm even more. I've thought about asking her to be my girlfriend when she's just as physical as you or I. From the way she acted, to her Scottish Accent that sounded a bit like Karen Gillian, to her supernatural beauty and gorgeous appearance, it was without any doubt the real deal, Morrigan Aensland herself. It is one of the best encounters I've ever had in my entire lifetime. Not to mention it's the same Morrigan that I was looking for since I was 4 Years Old, the same one I fell in love with all those years ago.

This is Niel Mucirt's artwork of her. It's pretty much what she looks like in person. Not to mention she looks pretty attractive and good looking, which is a plus in my book. She's also very lovable, sassy, and sensual as heck. She's highly intelligent, clever, and fights intelligently.

https://niel-mucirt.deviantart.com/art/ ... -570623929

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:Topics are merged. Please keep all your discussion of her confined to one thread. Thank you for your cooperation.
These are two different Morrigan's. They don't look like one another at all. One's an Alpha Servitor, and the one that looks like how Niel Mucirt drew Morrigan is a Succubus. They should not get merged into one topic, hence why I refer to both Morrigans as different people by their species and looks.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

One topic is split.
Next time please clarify the topic in the title, in order to avoid confusion. And please keep all discussion of the same topic in one thread, in order to avoid spamming.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:One topic is split.
Next time please clarify the topic in the title, in order to avoid confusion. And please keep all discussion of the same topic in one thread, in order to avoid spamming.
I will. I think I will include which Morrigan it will be in the title. If it's Succubus Morrigan, I will put that. If it's Alpha Servitor Morrigan, I will put that in the title.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

But make sure that it also goes into the right existing thread, as needed, since really I think all three of these individuals has at least one thread in her honor by now.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:But make sure that it also goes into the right existing thread, as needed, since really I think all three of these individuals has at least one thread in her honor by now.
Sure.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”