acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

How interesting. I wore my own constantly for a very long time. I've not worn it much in the last 3 - 6 months and realized that the effects had been more intense and pervasive than I had been aware. I've charged it up and started wearing it again. It's been less than 24 hours and already I can feel a positive shift in my energies.

I caution people not to understimate the reach of the feather flame pieces. This is a spell blend that expands and matures, long term constant support is the way to go with this one. (at least in my experience) It infiltrates all of the avenues of your life, not just in the ways you expect, but in a life altering and spiritually profound manner.

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ther+flame

that should take you to an older thread where various feather flame reviews are discussed

(but I'm not a computer whiz, so keep your fingers crossed)

And I recently ordered a feather flame of wealth, it's nowhere near arrival but I can update you if you're still interested

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

I can't vouch for the feather flame wealth, but I did get a "Luck" freebee from CH, and it works really strange. If I buy scratch off lotto tickets for myself, I loose, but if I buy them for somebody else as a gift, like stuffing them into a birthday card, they always seem to win, and it's a good amount of money, nothing major, a few hundredth or so, but it's strange how it works.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Michael34786 wrote:I can't vouch for the feather flame wealth, but I did get a "Luck" freebee from CH, and it works really strange. If I buy scratch off lotto tickets for myself, I loose, but if I buy them for somebody else as a gift, like stuffing them into a birthday card, they always seem to win, and it's a good amount of money, nothing major, a few hundredth or so, but it's strange how it works.
Wow can you buy me one? LOL. Every time I win a few bucks a homeless guy approaches me for some money. I always end up giving away my winnings. So weird. I'd love to just win a jackpot once in my life just to know what it feels like.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

After an initial small sum of money coming in, it's rather useless now.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

While this isn't my only wealth piece, it was the first one I purchased over a year ago. Did I receive a large chunk of money? No...but, a curious thing started when this piece entered my life. Things I either really want or need show up to me either free or at an incredible discount. This has been an incredibly helpful piece to own and I'm very thankful for it.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

I've personally, never been interested in wealth related spirits or spells. But I'm at a point in my life where a little help financially would be appreciated, so, I might end up getting this.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

May i know what your other wealth pieces are?
Thanks.

doom_star898 wrote:While this isn't my only wealth piece, it was the first one I purchased over a year ago. Did I receive a large chunk of money? No...but, a curious thing started when this piece entered my life. Things I either really want or need show up to me either free or at an incredible discount. This has been an incredibly helpful piece to own and I'm very thankful for it.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Attract monetary gains, 50 ch spells on one piece, risk and wealth, and a custom piece that helps with my financial path. The first one is newer so I haven't really worked with it yet, but the 50 spells one has bindings on it that have helped bring overtime in when needed. The R&W one I activated and gave to my red Dragon to work with, so far I haven't seen any movement with it, but she tells me to be patient we're playing the long game. And the last one is a work in progress as well.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”