Spirit Tasking Groups

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I honestly don't want BA spirits, I just wanted to have comfort in the knowledge that there are people out there who could banish them for me, should in the rare event one ever came to me. It makes me uneasy only knowing of Ash as the person to go to if I ever encountered one. I would be more relaxed if I knew who the other people were, so if I ever needed to, hopefully not, but I ever needed to, I would know who to go to.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Alot of people offering banishing services (I think almost everyone...you just have to ask them. I know from one seller wot certain that they help you with abusive spirits and stuff) and you maybe find your own way of banishing spirits in the future :) Ash&Magnolia aren't the only practioners out there.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

MoonlightWarrior wrote:Do you task your spirits and entities once you've fully bonded and communicated with them? I fear it is rude if I ask them too soon.
I don't normally wait, since in many cases, the reason I felt inspired to get a particular spirit, particularly a Custom Conjure, is because of their abilities. "They're good at protection? Well, I'm looking to bolster protection, so I'll bring one on board." So when that spirit arrives, they're on the Protection Team from Day One. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The Weather Team is on duty, as it's my vacation week. So far, we had only a minor drizzle last evening on the Boardwalk (at the NJ shore), coming from a massive storm system that stretched from NY state down to MD, that had generated a lot of severe-weather statements up and down the coast. And the forecast for the week is fabulous. Who has ideas for treats I can give them?

Maybe I can leave out some fudge or something for an hour, then eat it. Win/win. <3

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
PrismaticDragoness
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I agree that you REALLY need to do more research in general on all things. As long as you aren't taking information from a closed religion or indigenous group/ practice. Then you should be reading on anything and everything that strikes your interests as both a person and a spirit worker/companion. As for good spirit shops? Really I also agree with the gut feelings, I mean that's legit probably 60% of the work with spirits is trusting ourselves and how we feel around certain people and spirits. Google is your friend.

As for tasking companions.....it does depend on why they came to you , what for, and how long ago you got them. I would normally ask "I would like x and y, if it is within your power and for the best of both of us, - insert some line about sharing or offerings here- please and thank you if it does not offend you or go against your talents or skills"

Also cuz this kinda got derailed a bit. Imma repost the question for anyone else who wants to post in the thread.
What are some of your own personal spirit groups and who is in them and their purposes?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:The Weather Team is on duty, as it's my vacation week. So far, we had only a minor drizzle last evening on the Boardwalk (at the NJ shore), coming from a massive storm system that stretched from NY state down to MD, that had generated a lot of severe-weather statements up and down the coast. And the forecast for the week is fabulous. Who has ideas for treats I can give them?

Maybe I can leave out some fudge or something for an hour, then eat it. Win/win. <3
Farther along in our week, storms have pretty much missed us until today. It's raining lightly. Fortunately, there's more to do than hit the beach. We want to do a dolphin watch cruise today, which should be just fine since whales and dolphins don't care if it rains, lol. ;) And I'll still get my dose of Vitamin SEA either way. :)

The Weather Team has been doing a great job.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

::Anyone:: ::bump::

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

One more shout-out to the Weather Team. During the eclipse yesterday, clouds arrived in our region. Where I sat, we had patchy clouds. Elsewhere, including as close as one ZIP code away, they got full cloud cover. I was on phone calls with my parents and husband, looking right at the eclipse (with eye protection), while they complained of clouds in their respective areas of the city. Local FB friends described cloud cover, as well.

So I credit my Weather Team for assisting with enough gaps in the clouds that the eclipse was viewable in all phases from where I sat. Well done, Team!

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

heypanda wrote:I already gave mine a few tasks. I would think it would help us to bond. In fact it's what CH reccommends: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
- Tasking
Spirits want to help you, they want to interact with you, that is why they wanted to come to you. If you give them something to help you with they will gladly participate to reach the goals you desire.

In the beginning, even if you don't think anyone is listening (they are), before you start your day give your spirits something they can help you with. Even if it's something simple like, "I don't feel well today, please give me some uplifting energy", or "My co-worker Jane is annoying me, please keep her from making me crazy today", etc. Tasking your spirits helps them to be interactive with you and therefore you have a greater chance of feeling them and realizing their contribution to your daily life.
Since I was unsure of this initially, I tested it out myself. Some spirits who came to me, I did not give tasks to while others, I did. I noticed that the spirits I tasked when they first arrived, I bonded with a lot quicker. So from my own experience, CH is quite right to encourage us to task our spirits from the beginning. In saying that, I know not everyone likes to task spirits right away. At the end of the day you need to find what works best for you and your spirit family.

Anyway for me, during the process of tasking I am able to learn (and bond with them through this) what they like to do, how they like to do it, and finally when the task is complete - seeing/feeling the results (which brings us closer together). So yeah, I find that tasking is a wonderful bonding experience.

PrismaticDragoness
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac: