Can Succubus and Nymph get along?

Invocations for nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I intend to have both spiritual lover, can they get along?

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Yes, they can : )
If you want to ensure, you can ask this in the note for the conjurer. And don't forget house rules, just in case.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thanks darkwing for always giving fast response, glad to hear that. Because I love both spirit.

I guess I still lack of applying house rule, that's maybe also the cause that my unbound goes wild. Is it rules that I should tell to my spirit verbally? Or also I can list few rules and place the writing somewhere in my house so the spirit can read them?

I think I'll try DIY conjuration by ash and magnolia for calling both spirit, they seems safe. Is there any protection instruments I should prepare first? I've been meditating for white shield protection, just wondering if it will help.

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Willpower wrote:Is it rules that I should tell to my spirit verbally? Or also I can list few rules and place the writing somewhere in my house so the spirit can read them?
Yep, both methods are okay.
Willpower wrote:Is there any protection instruments I should prepare first? I've been meditating for white shield protection, just wondering if it will help.
Mmm usually it is accepted that there's never enough protection. But I think the DIY ones are safe to try : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

My nympho and my ubi never interact. I feel then both but they both ignore eachother. My ubi is very ignorant of what I need but my nympho is extremely concerned with my well-being. If I was to summon again I'd only pick my nympho I'm in Honest

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

AvalonKnight wrote:My nympho and my ubi never interact. I feel then both but they both ignore eachother. My ubi is very ignorant of what I need but my nympho is extremely concerned with my well-being. If I was to summon again I'd only pick my nympho I'm in Honest
Ubis are like that in my experience, they tend to love and do their best on their own terms. I dunno about nymphos though.

The ubi I have with me is very mean girl like sometimes. She wants to be treated like a queen, but if you reach out and try to be loving, she flows through me with an intense loving energy. This appears intensely in dreams/astral.

I do something out of the blue, like holding her hand, and she's sitting there quiet but filling me with her love energy and rubbing her fingers on my hand..

It's all about personality, and reaching out to better understand who you are with.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:
AvalonKnight wrote:My nympho and my ubi never interact. I feel then both but they both ignore eachother. My ubi is very ignorant of what I need but my nympho is extremely concerned with my well-being. If I was to summon again I'd only pick my nympho I'm in Honest
Ubis are like that in my experience, they tend to love and do their best on their own terms. I dunno about nymphos though.

The ubi I have with me is very mean girl like sometimes. She wants to be treated like a queen, but if you reach out and try to be loving, she flows through me with an intense loving energy. This appears intensely in dreams/astral.

I do something out of the blue, like holding her hand, and she's sitting there quiet but filling me with her love energy and rubbing her fingers on my hand..

It's all about personality, and reaching out to better understand who you are with.
Uncle Sid, did it take you long to learn how to connect with your spirits in dreams and astral? Along time ago when I first knew I had the ability to interact with spirits I was able to connect in dreams with them, it was totally random and not initiated by anything I was doing to inspire it, and it was very intense. I have one memory where I felt myself rushing through the air, extremely fast, almost like you'd see on sci-fi shows of interstellar warp travel, and along this "flight" let's say, a spirit that I've not identified was Infront of me, I could see her face clearly and almost felt like I was awake and as I woke ( because this lucid dream was so intense) I actually felt like my actual body was rushing through the air and I felt really dizzy. I've not experienced anything like it since though.

I did buy a spelled amulet from Ch that aids with dream / astral communication but so far I've just had vivid dreams about random things not connected with my spirit family

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Invocations”