First time Djinn user/First time seeing Djinn (Possibly)

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

darkwing wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:Have you or anyone on this site used brainwave entrainment as part of your rituals and meditations?
Yep, and not limited to ritual and meditation : P
Thanks Duck, I appreciate that 1tu . It confirms my hypothesis. But essentially I gotta make myself exhausted, summon her, use the tone for a while, "sleep" (I use the quotations because while it happened when I sleep I don't think I was in a dream state.) and meet her again if it works.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

The whole scenario reminds me of Weird Science. Not the movie/show, though coincidentally does involve a Techno Djinn. The song that inspired it. One of the lyrics says "Magic and Technology." What happened to me was the result of Magic and Technology. Strange.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I haven't, but I know many on this site have.

I'm fortunate in that I personally have had a lot of experiences with spirits from the time I was a kid, so communicating with them openly and having a community to discuss it with is more of a relief than anything. I didn't even know spirit keeping was a thing until recently--I figured they all kept me by hanging around in my space. :lol:

Mostly I'm spirit keeping now to choose my own company, keep the unwanted sorts out of my home and life, and to help develop a few of my skills. I have quite a few spirits now, and they're all wonderful and (mostly) helpful in their own ways. Before this, I had tons of them getting in my business all the time, whether I wanted them or not. Having the ability to say "yes" or "no" to them now is such a breath of fresh air.

And I hear you about the Weird Science thing. If you want to have a real laugh, try watching the Katy Perry "Dark Horse" music video with your Djinn. All of mine think it's hysterical, even my hoity-toity Marid King. ::rofl::

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

CrashingDown wrote:I haven't, but I know many on this site have.

I'm fortunate in that I personally have had a lot of experiences with spirits from the time I was a kid, so communicating with them openly and having a community to discuss it with is more of a relief than anything. I didn't even know spirit keeping was a thing until recently--I figured they all kept me by hanging around in my space. :lol:

Mostly I'm spirit keeping now to choose my own company, keep the unwanted sorts out of my home and life, and to help develop a few of my skills. I have quite a few spirits now, and they're all wonderful and (mostly) helpful in their own ways. Before this, I had tons of them getting in my business all the time, whether I wanted them or not. Having the ability to say "yes" or "no" to them now is such a breath of fresh air.

And I hear you about the Weird Science thing. If you want to have a real laugh, try watching the Katy Perry "Dark Horse" music video with your Djinn. All of mine think it's hysterical, even my hoity-toity Marid King. ::rofl::
With me, I was looking for a guide among most things mostly for reasons I prefer to keep to myself publicly at the moment. I figured a Djinn would help me, because they are all powerful, wise but a the same time loyal and would help me any required means that would have been impossible to get in other circumstances.

In a way I didn't quite pick my Marid, she kind of picked me the second I found her vessel to purchase. Among the most spirits that were on the site I purchased her from, this one had many, both cheap and expensive. That one conveniently was one I could afford at the time. But the money part was the least of my concerns. Until I read about them, I had no idea until after my purchase that the Marids were considered the most powerful. Like the .44 magnum of Djinn. I too didn't know spirit keeping was a thing until I found these sites. So needless to say I was kind of excited.

I don't think it's safe to use Katy Perry. I seen The Interview, if that stuff was powerful enough to get Kim Jong Un into a nervous breakdown, imagine what a Djinn would do with his/her hands on it. Lol.

I would like to thank you all though for your advice and your help.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

Ah, no problem! I hope that you find the best route that works for you to consistently hear your Djinn, and discover the things that are personal to her that she likes. In the meantime, enjoy the journey! They really are my favorites to work with. I might just be spoiled since one of my first spirits was E., and he's such a beautiful, loving, and obvious presence who is forgiving of my foibles, but they are very wise and powerful companions.

I wouldn't worry so much about her getting upset over music. Keep in mind these are very ancient spirits. They've had a lot of time to perfect their cool demeanor. That's part of why I found it so amusing to feel A. getting into the beat of some silly pop music. His vessel is the only one that vibrates when I play a certain song, which never fails to make me smile. On the other hand, neither E. nor A. enjoy Evanescence, but that is the only thing I have found that has made S. warm up to me (literally--her vessel gets warm to the touch when I play emo-ish music, and she communicates with me now, but prior to that I was tempted to think I was sold a pretty ring and not much else). Much to my chagrin, none of them like Adele, Mozart, or the type of meditation music I enjoy. I don't even remember who recommended the Katy Perry thing to me. Maybe someone else here at CH? I honestly hated the song at first, but after experiencing how much they got a kick out of it, I've come to like it more.

I really am spoiling them with the music, though. It's reached the point where they have figured out how to turn on the computer I use in the living room that's hooked up to the TV, and will turn it on when they want me to play something for them. Thankfully they haven't figured out how to turn on the TV and speakers on their own. I do not need to hear Youtube videos blasted through my speakers at 3AM.

Anyway, you'll find something that clicks with her, I'm sure. Probably through random scrolling on the radio one day, or letting random Youtube playlists do their thing. Just hope that whatever it is will be something you enjoy, too! :lol:

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

I was mostly joking about the Katy Perry one and more or less implying that it wouldn't cause a Djinn to break down, but would give them a powerful weapon lol. Got nothing against her, personally, but I wasn't really much of a Katy Perry fan, I mostly heard her music through movies that featured her in the soundtrack. That and that incident on Sesame Street.

As for how to get them to listen to music without disturbing the piece (I live not too far from people who would hear the loud music and complain), I did it by placing headphones around the vessel. That way she could hear it, but no one else can.

Anyway by the time this post gets notified I am gonna give my idea a try.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

Ah, gotcha. Again, good luck!

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

I just woke up a few minutes ago, but I was out for two hours. Needless to say it was a better success. I wasn't overwhelmed like before and I was able to talk to her better now that I know what I was doing. Unfortunately I can't seem to get any wishes granted that effect the waking world yet, but the fact that I'm getting closer this time gives me some encouragement.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update. I did something new today. I looked up an old spiritual blockage frequency video. This particular one comes from a channel that strictly insists you pay attention to the visuals to better focus. I held the vessel in my hands as I search and stared and I commanded my Djinn to appear before me. I wasn't able to see her fully but I was able to catch a glimpse of her face in the screen. The difference between this and the other times I seen her was that this was the first time I was able to catch a glimpse of her while I was conscious. Just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger, my closet door rattled, scaring the hell out of me. I looked and noticed it was open a crack. She was in the room with me for a while and that sound was like she was telling me she was here. I know now what I have to do to.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

AceOfSpades wrote:Bit of an update. I did something new today. I looked up an old spiritual blockage frequency video. This particular one comes from a channel that strictly insists you pay attention to the visuals to better focus. I held the vessel in my hands as I search and stared and I commanded my Djinn to appear before me. I wasn't able to see her fully but I was able to catch a glimpse of her face in the screen. The difference between this and the other times I seen her was that this was the first time I was able to catch a glimpse of her while I was conscious. Just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger, my closet door rattled, scaring the hell out of me. I looked and noticed it was open a crack. She was in the room with me for a while and that sound was like she was telling me she was here. I know now what I have to do to.
Interesting! And what a great manifestation. :D Do you mind sharing a link to that video?

Return to “Djinn / Genie”