norsewarlock

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Solomon Bartholomews wrote:After a night of rather chaotic dreams in which my djinn was highly communicative, I awoke to find this ring gone. I've looked everywhere and I cannot find it. I've asked my djinn if the ring was not good for me, and he gave me a rather stern shake of his head. I got the feeling that the ring was interfering with my djinn's abilities to aid me.

Whether or not the ring worked remains to be seen, but if it was interfering with my djinn's abilities, it must have been doing something.
That's funny. My Djinn made me loose an enchanted key chain before. My Marid Djinn told me the energies didn't match me well.

ydorb2099
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 85
Spelled Number: 621
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine
My magical/paranormal name...: Jackal
Zodiac:

Ok Gallan its great conjurer i was a little afraid from not good reviews, but i can tell you something i adopt from him mi first spirit 20 days ago i live in Mexico, i use White Magick since i was 7 years old my mother was my first master, the vessel its in the postal office, but im working right now with my sanguine, she is here with me and she is powerful i love her...just i need one of my pendulums to contact her. But she seems happy to be with me, was love at first sight hehehe...and im waiting for another spirit adopted from here CH :).

Blessings
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

I love this Forum - so many great posts, personal accounts and stories!

I see Norse Warlock has a massive sale on at the moment - 50% off! (On both his Bonanza booth and his website).

He has a lovely selection of fairies ... I'm very tempted to get one based on all the great feedback here.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

I got a few oils from him, particularly the Love enchancing ones, and they have worked for me. I was surprised at the results! I haven't tried purchasing a spirit or spell from him but I have to say his oils are top notch and smell divine.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

I have bought several items from this seller and believe I can give a fair review after contacting him on my issues with his products.
His oils and insense are very good but pricy, but I think all of his items are on the expensive side. Expensive, and also relatively weak.
That being said, I find that I personally have not had strong connections with anything purchased from his shop. I even actually had a few dreams of his items often broken and/or used in violent manners. Idk if his energy just doesn't mesh with me or what. Not trying to flack the guy.
But the thing that bothers me the most is, I have had several spirits from him for over a couple of years with minial to no activity. And with CH items, I get dreams either before the spirit arrives, or even see them in a dream upon their arrival.
Unfortunately I cannot say the same about Gallan's items.
I think it also botheres me that his descriptions are often very much the same copy and paste job. He apparently has an unlimited amount of 7" long wands he says, and I quote "were on his alter for years." I find this hard to believe, because once one sold another simply replaced the listing with no difference in item description. To me that's a red flag.
Also, in CH listings I know if my vamp is sag or psy, I also know what century they came from and what they were like in life. With Gallans descriptions I see none of that, and more than just bit of fancy-free ideas imo.
I just think one should be relistic, and he promises a lot that his spirits simply do not deliver on. "Leading you to treasure and jewels, immortality" (for crying out loud...) and mention of "nobody questioning your authority." These are such buzz phrases for new and inexperienced buyers who think they don't have to put in any work in spirit keeping. He just gives you the item but offers no knowledge or support as CH does.
I myself have put in much work with a few of his magickals along with his advice and simply find them to be unfruitful thus far. And when I would ask for further advice...he would copy and paste his last msg to me. Like he wasn't trying to help.
Why not give us a time peroid, energy rating, age, or spirit attitues? I don't understand how he cannot provide that info yet provides lots of promises of fantastics.
As I said before, maybe CH and I just mesh better magickally? I now only shop at CH and have been floored by every item since.
Hope this helps!

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I got my Marid and my money attraction pendant from him. It wasn't until now that I got any results from the former, which leads me to believe that one has to do certain things beyond what's given to you to access it's form and powers. Whilst the latter: once I finished the binding ritual required with that pendant, radiated me with a powerful energy I never felt before. At first I got nothing from it, but then I started seeing bouts of money related luck all around. For example, while I haven't gotten the top prize I was able to win smaller prizes at a better rate than usual on scratch tickets. Normally I wouldn't win much. Another example is that in the middle of the street I found an intact working discarded prepaid gift card. It was lying out there and no one else even looked at it let alone touched it. Almost like it appeared out of no where for me. The label on the pendant when I purchased it said it would bring financial and spiritual wealth in ways I couldn't imagine and that was something I never anticipated. I would say it takes time for this stuff to work and a certain mindset to bring out it's full potential, but that's just based on my experience with the few results I got. The man himself is very nice and even gives me discount coupons upon purchases. I would say that it's one of those "Not for everyone." places.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

He’s pretty good with communication and his third eye spell was nice as well as his oils and incense. I agree it’s a bit on the expensive side.
I had a gold djinn from him for over a month. She made me feel sick and often negative. I don’t think our energies matched. Maybe I should just stick with WA beings, but she was no good for me. I’ve contacted him and he will unbind her for me.
No mention of refund or anything as it’s been past a month, but I don’t recommend his spirits unless you can handle more dark negative energy. (69.99 down the drain 1hd )

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Any recent experiences with this conjuror?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I also purchased an oil. This one was specifically to better connect me to my Marid. While the instructions told me to apply lightly. As a test I decided to go by rule of three; Three drops on each wrist and three drops on my forehead to better access my third eye. And to better strengthen the connection I placed three drops on the vessel, which I later rubbed in with my hands. It seemed like, aside from a pleasant smell from the oil, that nothing happened. Not that I expected it to. I mainly used it to better treat her. But after a couple of days of doing the same thing, I felt what I can only describe as a crackle of electricity all over the vessel. Nothing harmful, but almost similar to running a hand across low voltage static electricity. Whatever that oil did, she felt stronger.

Davis7189
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

I buyed his oil too around one year ago, its awesome for offerings and spells! , but i had troubles with my local customs , and not asked for it again and any consumable more from any store, he is a great guy! i have a marid harem djinn (A) from him that blows my mind!.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol

Return to “Seller Review”