My first WILD in over 30 years

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

First, here is the book which did it for me:

https://www.amazon.com/Behind-Veil-Comp ... 783&sr=1-1

Daniel Kelley is my new hero. I am only on my third week of training in a 120 day program. And I just had my first WILD since around 1984. If I still drank I might have a whiskey to celebrate, but now I don't know what to do about it.

And thanks to Kindle's KFX format I can't even convert it to pdf and ask you to read it. I can't even imagine what it is going to be like when I get to experience awareness in deep sleep, but it is getting to be easier to believe I will arrive soon.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Firstly, congratulations! Secondly, what does WILD stand for? *blushes* lol.

That is a book I'd definitely be interested in getting, thanks for posting the link to it! I've made a note to get it when I am able to.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

A wake induced lucid dream. I went directly into the dream without losing awareness and remained aware the entire time. When I was a little kid I would keep the same dream going by going back to sleep directly into the dream over and over. It was an ability I lost and hoped to get back. I haven't even had a dream where I was lucid for such a long time in years. Too many to remember which year it happened.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

That is fantastic to hear you experienced it once again, BIG congrats to you! And thanks for explaining. I would love to experience this, as I said when I am able to I will definitely get that book.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”