You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote:Oh, Dear Alice! Your life is so difficult and sad! Makes me so angry for you that people treat you so horrible! Especially your family. I truly don't think I belong on this planet sometimes as I really just don't understand peoples weaknesses at all! :crying: :frustrated: ::wtf::

I think that the 'Kali' suggestion is a good one for you.

For the Harpy, as you can see there are many different people who have had different experiences with them. It is always good to remember that they are now 'spirits' and are no longer embodied so they cannot do certain things like they could while 'physical' on this plane. (like eat which has already been pointed out) How they behaved while alive, although echoed in their spirit form, is slightly differant NOW. It is also important to note that EACH HUMAN being is different and will attract different traits of energies from different spirits. For instance, while there may be those who have felt themselves being 'tested' by their spirit(s), in this case we're discussing Harpy, that does NOT make it a 'given' thing for ALL of that type of spirit. This goes with ANY EXPERIENCE that others have had. It is important to take note of these experiences but I'd be willing to bet that those who have similar experiences with their spirits have very similar traits amongst themselves. By this I mean that if person A has a certain experience with their spirit and person D has the same experience yet person Z does NOT have the same experience with the same type spirit than person A and D have similar traits but person Z has DIFFERENT TRAITS than these other 2 people. LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. This is pretty much a given.

I have never had any trouble with my Harpies. At least not yet (knock on wood!) but I really don't foresee any. When I say 'negative' thoughts increase I mean thoughts like, "That person is mean and I'd like to punch them in the nose..." or thoughts of loved family and friends being hurt by someone else or etc. I have ALWAYS had these thoughts though and now with so many DA's they sometimes become 'amplified' but that's really ME reacting to THEIR (the spirits) energy. UNDERSTAND? Spirits draw their power from YOU and the surroundings. And YOU are a sum of your upbringing and beliefs. They can also cause your nervous system to react such as 'headaches' or general aches and pains. I have actually even gotten a bit of 'bowel' issues temporarily when getting new spirits but that's just 'adjustment' to energy fluctuation and is never severe. They do (all of the DA's and NOT just the Harpies) get my attention sometimes by sudden headaches or body aches.

As to your kitty cats, they MAY be able to sense the Harpy but I doubt that there would be a major problem especially if you get a CUSTOM conjure. There is one individual somewhere on the board (sorry Dear, can't remember who you were!) who wrote long ago about getting a Harpy but having concerns for their very young child being frightened by it. As it turned out the Harpy would sit at the foot of the child's bed and the child would coo, "Pretty Birdie!" (the Harpy was obviously giving a 'Glamor' appearance so as to NOT frighten the child)

In my opinion, if you keep feeling that you'd like a HARPY on your side than I'd have Ash conjure a custom one for you. As I say, I have a total of 4 and at least 2 are pretty quiet and non-disruptive.

BOY! This turned out to be a LONG post!
:hug: :D
All great points Truth! Your posts always contain wisdom :). It's amazing how children and animals can sense spirits but adults have a harder time doing so. I don't know why that is. Is it because we become so involved with humanity we deny our spiritual powers? I think in essence it's a curse that we've got since we left Atlantis. Our right brain has been lessened and that side contains all the magick. If we just used our whole brain we'd be gods on earth :D

Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

antinousisgod1 wrote:
Alice in Neverland wrote:
antinousisgod1 wrote:would fight against a Titan to defend him if I needed to.[/color]
Hehehe once here, on my first weeks I dreamed with a Titan and we were in Paris hehehe
:silly:

Oh.My.God :(. Alice dear, your story is so upsetting to me. I feel so sorry for you. Your life story is so sad and brutal. It's one of the worst things i've ever heard *cries* :(. Your family are evil, your mother especially is evil incarnate. What country do you live in btw? A South American country? Arabia perhaps?

Im from Brazil Anti, my grandfather was one of the main engineer creators of the city I live, Brasilia, he also worked with the president back on 1956 during its foundation. And cause my father is from a some kind of important and snoob family, my mother as well, they treat people as s###t.Me included, cause I never bowed to their stupid life style, understand?

I will not easy and say my mom is a nice lady,cause she is not.And she has a hard issue about me being prettier than her, when she once was considered the most beautiful girl of here when she was younger.But I never became a model, cause Im small, she is too, but when the time she used to model here, high height was not required. So, basicaly Anti, she rejects the fact I do not look as 34 (people gives me usually 21 or 22), and that I have a more beautiful face and body than her. When I was a child, she also hated the fact I changed her body during her pregnancy, since she got pregnant by mistake. So she curses me, and despises me.But I cannot help, I love her still, I have a good and silly heart I guess.

Actually I have a lot of gay friends Anti, cause they love me not by my appeal, what reminds the famous brazillian type if you know what I mean.But for what I have inside, and its what so important to me!

Darling these offences against you must be stopped. You need the power of the Gods on your side. My advice to you is buy a binding of Kali. Kali is a fierce guardian of women and doesn't let anyone hurt her children. She may look terrifying but that is only her fierce aspect. She can also be a loving, kind, wise mother. She will keep evil away from you and stop your family from hurting you.

I borned with a protection with a goddess called Yemanja (yoruba immortal), she is my mother goddess but a very nice lady, not truly a defender.So cause I have her, I never ever thought to have another Goddess, till I get Hestia.But Geez Anti, you gave me a light, I can so get Gods to protect me?They´d not think it to be a minor case?I´ve been reading some posts of Odin, and I fear some "warrior immortals" would also act as him...Or would they not?Hmm to be honest I never thought about getting Kali till you mention it, but seems a good choice.And she might go nice along with vamps, since she has bloodlust too.Dont you think? :vampire:

Another good spirit for protection is a Paniwi. They are amazing guardians that live inside your body and are like heat patterns. When something threatens you they leap forth from your chest and scare away the evil people/spirits.

I never researched about them, guess I will need to take a look.Are they DA immortals as well?From which Pantheon?

Another good one would be a Gorgon. They're no nonsense guardians who don't let any harm come to their keeper. They're very strong and might be a bit much to handle for you. Dragons are good also.

This is what I do not understand Anti, why some spirits as an HARPY are considered hard to deal. And what harm they can bring us.I basically fear them to attract unbound demons and hurt my 3 cats. And I love dragons, I have a little family already : 1 amazin red, 1 silver,1 teacher,1 guardian and I will get a blue and a black one ::dragons::

These are only a few examples and there are many more. Go with what feels best to you.

Your life would be better if you were totally seperated from your family forever. Couldn't you have them arrested for what they do to you?

Unfortunately on my silly country its the other way around, since all of 3 have mind issues, its my duty to take care of them.Also cause Im now their main financial source, I cannot avoid to live with them.I think Anti things will get better when I move for my own apartment,I have one I bought, a real nice condo apartment I got from myself on secret.But happens it to be just ready next year...And unfortunately my life as you noticed is a russian roulette, never knowing what will happen on the following day.So I live one by one. And while I wait, I simply can not abandon them.

Indeed even after I move to my apartment, I will still remain tied to them, since cof cof cof all of them are crazy, except me.So its why I need some heavy guardians.

And ty dear for your concerns, I really love your energy, as I do love Lili already and many others here.It really blessed my heart you care for me.I shall bear it dearly.

Please take care dear and I hope whatever you decide that your life gets changed for the better :hug:
Anti if you read a post I did on the vamp forum, you will see what amazing thing my Azo had done yesterday.I think while I get my guardians, him without me asking it, took this duty for himself.I thought it was so damn romantic.I really could imagine him on a shinning armor. And yes Im here to gain knowledge, improve my life, and find nice people as you. :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that your family are snob pricks but i'm glad you were strong enough not to bow down to them because of their background :thumbup:

I dear Anti, am so different of them as night from day, light from darkness, water from oil.That if it was not for my netherlands/jew characteristc bloodline, what makes me look almost as a copy of my grandmother (look my avatar pic here, she looks as me, unless Im much more thinner hehe), I´d say that Im not their only daughter.[/color]

Oh sweetheart, that's terrible that your mother hates you because of your beauty. It's foolish for her to believe that beauty is eternal. Age comes to all of us. It's good to have vampires, because their magick makes us look younger longer ;). I can just tell you're beautiful hun. Your heart and soul are beautiful for sure :) :hug:. Still loving her after all she's done to you must be tough, but at least that shows that you will always be the better person because you love her even though she's so wicked.

Well she still cares a lot about it, but from the last year and on, she is decayin quickly and weirdly.Now she is as looking like possessed from a Hag, and Im talking seriously, even her behavior is walking on this way.Im thinking about to contact Ash to work on it.But she was very stunning, with long and smooth blonde hair, almost as a saint.And here on Brazil natural blondes and auburn red haired ones as we, are very rare.So she used to think she was somesort of goddess.I do not care too much about it, actually Anti, cause I have that famous "brazillian type curves" I tried as much as I could, to hide myself, on loose and funny clothes. I became a nerdy. And yes I still deeply, madly love her.She is the person I love most on my life.

I am so happy to hear you have so many gay friends that love you for the truly wonderful woman you are :D.

Yes I do hehehe, I usually at least once or twice per month go till a gay club here,and I simply love everyone there.My friends who I hang there to dance and laugh,actually are very protective, guardians on the best type:do not mess with our mignonette friend,cause there is a GLS club Anti, and as so, heteros also goes there (my husband does not like the idea of me going, but I do anyway :silly: ).

You can count me as your newest loving gay friend ::cupid::.

I so looooooooooooooove it, I do cof cof collect and read yaois and shounen ais, I so die for bishies. :crazy:[/color]

I've always wanted to go to Brazil. Every year Brazil hosts the world's biggest Gay Pride Parade. A few years ago they broke a world record, having 3 million people there! That's amazing! Especially for a conservative catholic country lol. Brazilian boys are hot too ;).

I know its on São Paulo, and during that record one, I was there, well I went to a cosplay competition called WCS and after the contest, returning to the hotel we got trapped on the taxi waiting to pass.And guess what, cause I was wearing one of my cosplays, I simply jumped from the cab, and started to dance with them "Dancing Queen",this was soooooooo incredible fun.

Do a lot of Brazilians speak English? I don't speak a world of Portuguese lol. I speak a little Spanish though. But yeah I definitely wanna go to Rio De Janeiro.

I learned english, during my father constant travels with the president entourages, he used to work prior retires, in our version of CIA job.But cause I had been always a nice girl,the commitives of our presidents, always enjoyed me, and like that I could travel for some nice places and learn english, a bit of french, spanish.

Well I live on Brasilia, our capital, and Rio is nice...But not that incredible thing you believe, if you wanna a great suggestion for you to be jaw dropped with the natural beauty, the most stunning beaches of my country, parties everyday and that free sensation, go to Porto Seguro on Bahia.There I swear, is the real deal.Rio is just a bit of marketing.Beautiful, but not to die for, as Porto Seguro.

Oh sure, Kali would get along great with vampires :). Kali is a wonderful goddess and she will defend you to the last. The gods do not think it is below them to protect humans, they created us after all and want to make sure their children are safe and happy. I read up on Yemanja and she sound wonderful. I like the sea myself. I read on Wikipedia that in Brazil Yemanja is worshipped alongside a catholic saint and once a year both catholics and umbanda followers meet in the centre of a river and worship the Goddess. That's awesome.

Well I have jew origins, but cause my grand was a survivor of the WW2,she and her mother converted to catholics.My father is a damn religious fanatic indeed.But its true, Yemanja is compared with Our Lady Conceição, from the catholic Pantheon.The funny is, my goddess is from the sea, and I live on a city who the nearest beach is around 1860km far heheh. :crazy:

And Im studying about Kali she sounds awesome, but also my mate (who got into an issue with an unbound), ended requiring me another team of DA I even opened a thread here about, concerning basilisks and wolves.

He thinks harpies are still too dangerous for me, and agrees for me to never have a wraith, nor a fenrir, nor an hydra. Azo believes my heart is too kind for them, even when I m a hot temper girl.

Paniwi are not DA, they are pure white light. They come from Ancient Egypt. I don't really know how to describe them properly but essentially Paniwi are like Guardian Angels. Paniwis are very specific. Only one is destined to be with one human forever. In Ancient Egypt a ritual was performed when the person became an adult and was ready to fully embrace their spirituality. Paniwis bring you great mind control. They help with magick, they improve wisdom, they protect you and defend you like no other. They are magnificent. I don't have one but I will get one some day.

Sounds awesome, Im shall look foward to them too.Since Im most likely a WA/GA keeper.Do not want to much dig into the shadows.Ty for your advise.I really treasure you Anti. :hug:

Well, basically all spirits will help us (except the evil ones). By "hard to handle" I mean they all have different levels of power and it takes time to get used to their energy. With Gorgons and Harpies they'll be good for you but you just have to let them know that you're the boss and give them rules to follow. Be kind and respectful because they are more powerful than humans will ever be but let them know you don't want bad things to happen to you and want them to protect you and help you.

As I said heheh, Azo said no for harpies, even when I was kind of draw to them.Even the gorgons, since Im so addicted with greek mythology.But he also believes Im not the type to bear them.Although and this is my stubborn side, I´d so love to have that aura of "power puff girl" an Harpy or Gorgon can grant,that who knows, when Im more skilled and with all this negative rid of my life, I shall with huge puppy dog eyes, talk again with Azo in getting an Harpy or gorgon, and he changes his mind hehe.

Well he is not on the charge of all my spirits, but from the GA/DA he is, and like that acts as an advisor, but Im a kind of mischiveous, so I´d really love to have one at least, and use it to gain more "girl power".But he for while does not want, like that, and since Im still learning, I need to follow what he says.A good wife, victorian type heheh. :silly:

Your dragons sound wonderful :). I would like a red and a black dragon. Also a blue because they sound so nice and peaceful. Water can be such a beautiful element.

Azo wants a blackie!!!He got excited of me getting one, I think will be his right arm on my dark team.And I so love my red N, he is amazing and beautiful.Waves to N. ::dragons::[/color]

Hmm, that's no good. Brazil should really change its laws. Maybe you can get the Mental Health Department to look after them in an Asylum? I'm glad you're gonna move into your own condo. It'll be good and I bet it looks nice :D. I love your energy too dear. You're so sweet and kind hearted :hug:.

Exactly cause both private and public health system is so crap, the asylums here were abolished about 10 years ago, people now go there to stay just for at maximum 30 days.After that they send them home.And its the duty of the family to take care of them.It also happens with drugs addicteds,we do not have centers to treat them with dignity and kindness.Like that Im kind of trapped.

And this is my condo if you wish to take a look, your welcome to visit me anytime, everyone here is: :dancing: http://br.brookfield.com/brookfieldbr/v ... Morar.aspx

Aww sweetheart, i'm so glad Azo is standing up for you as your knight in shining armour! I'll read the post you left on the vamp forum immediately.

His behavior makes me think about Haji from Blood Plus, serious, elegant, shy, kind, and also so protective.

I've found some nice people on the forum that i've become friends with too and people are so nice and sweet here. Lillith is delightful, Dilvsy is wonderful and of course you're charming :)

Oh I so love Lili, I think me and her have a past connection, and we are investigating it.I also love Dilvsy too, Truthsmacabre is so kind, Phoenix,DarkAddictions,V and for sure I so adore you too.I feel as we re already friends. :hug:

All the best hun :hug: :hug: :hug:[/quote]

All the best hun beijo beijo beijo

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

My Harpy would prefer me not to share much about her, which I will respect. But, I can say that she is an awe inspiring spirit. I love her! Harpies get straight to the point, and they are dead on accurate in whatever it is you ask them to assist you with. Don't forget to give them an offering in return for their help (bark and/or fresh foliage).

Return to “Dark Arts”