Succubus has duality. But what's their true nature?

User avatar
Willpower
new here
new here
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:02 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nymph

Succubus has duality. But what's their true nature?

Postby Willpower » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:22 am

Are they initially an evil being who can be good, or actually good who can choose to be evil? What are they actually? And what they want to achieve from human keeper?

I read many article about them, most refer them as sexual spirit who just enjoying sex and get energy from the human victim, causing death is still doubtful. They feed off sexual energy, also fear, anxiety and other negative emotion. They also rape human victim wasn't that make them an evil beings in nature? That means they have potency to be feeder and parasite, right? So then, they just willing to assist us for the energy.

If that's true, then to have a relationship with one, then the keeper can't expect a lovely dovey treatment, because all they think is just pleasure, not love. Also as the keeper we need to subdue them before then, to polish their behavior. I read that they actually give love, affection and very protective. But I guess I might mistook the love and affection definition from what they believe, and it will only given to several human they fall in love to. Talking about the unbound, I could assume that they just see human as a food source.

All thoughts I share just came from my own opinion, they might be wrong.

So, what you guys think about them. I'm hoping answers from the keeper who's in, or ever had relationship with succubus, share your thoughts and experiences, I would like to read them. 1tu



User avatar
darkwing
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Succubus has duality. But what's their true nature?

Postby darkwing » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Willpower wrote:Are they initially an evil being who can be good, or actually good who can choose to be evil?

Mmh, a question of good or evil is complicated to answer. Short answer is that they're DA (dark art), thus ranging from benevolent to malevolent, like human : ) The idea that all succubi (and incubi) are evil is likely derived from religions which deem sexual acts as evil.


Willpower wrote:What are they actually?

One definition is:
They are entities who derive joyous pleasure in molesting men while they sleep. Those touched by Succubi usually tell of having erotic or "wet" dreams overnight. They can fall in love with their human victims and can become overly protective of them.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Others may have different definitions, and they may encompass various entities, e.g. qarinah, yakshini, hinoenma, etc.


Willpower wrote:And what they want to achieve from human keeper?

Mm I think this question is related to the one asked in this thread:
post717514.html#p717514


Willpower wrote:They also rape human victim wasn't that make them an evil beings in nature?

Mmm question is, is it really rape?
And this is not from the perspective of old conservative mentality, which deemed sexual act as sinful and those practicing it should receive corporal punishment, while the victims might receive lighter punishment.


Willpower wrote:If that's true, then to have a relationship with one, then the keeper can't expect a lovely dovey treatment, because all they think is just pleasure, not love.
...
I read that they actually give love, affection and very protective. But I guess I might mistook the love and affection definition from what they believe, and it will only given to several human they fall in love to.

Well, what is love?
(Baby, don't hurt me : P)


Willpower wrote:Also as the keeper we need to subdue them before then, to polish their behavior.

Not really, especially not those conjured by reputable conjurers. The subdue method is usually for last resort, after the companions clearly cause problems and don't listen to house rules etc.


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"When others verbally attack you, take it as a compliment to the quality of your argument. It is usually a sign of desperation on their part."
Logically Fallacious on Ad Hominem (Abusive)


Return to “Duality”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests