Any more portable equivalents to power orbs?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I would like to know if there are any 'portable' items/things which can act as counterparts to power orbs that can be carried or worn around which you can draw energy from into yourself. N

ot saying there's much wrong with power orbs, but there comes some issues such as misplacing them or needing to find a way to store them and the risk that they could be broken possibly if you have to move around with them.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm master vessel perhaps?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I have a couple of power orbs body bound. Also you can transmute them to any vessel.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If it's bridged to you, you should be able to use it at any distance from the vessel.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I find the UBOAT and Master Vessel to be invaluable

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Orgone energy pendants are good for energy. You can find different types on Ebay.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I keep all my orbs inside a clear mesh bag. This allows me to keep them safely together, keeps them from rolling away. I can quickly place them all under my pillow, or into my backpack for travel , without losing them. The larger main bag I place them into is lined with fluffy Sherpa, which adds as comfy protective padding , keeping everything safe inside.

If they need charging or cleansing I just move the mesh bag to my cleansing selenite slab overnight, or set them on my picnic blanket in the sun while relaxing. The mesh material allows energies and sunlight to penetrate the orbs.

When meditating I just hold the entire bag.
These mesh bags come in various colors and sizes. I bought a 100 pack of these bags and they are fairly large (about the size of a standard paperback book.)
They have a drawstring to keep it tied.
It's been a great solution to keep all my rolly orbs together and secure.

So while this solution might not work if you're trying to lighten weight, it does keep them from getting lost or damaged. I like feeling crystals and physical vessels , as I feel like it amplifies and adds benefits to the experiences.

I can also use a single orb for specific purposes like placing a protection orb in the center of a crystal and etheric grid , and programming the entire grid to work with the energies of it. Sometimes I need to isolate the energies of only one orb for a specific purpose and don't want to place a master vessel into the center of a specific working/spell.

With a master vessel, you could copy your bindings to it, if you like the versatility of having both options.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

HighSkies wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:59 am I would like to know if there are any 'portable' items/things which can act as counterparts to power orbs that can be carried or worn around which you can draw energy from into yourself. N

ot saying there's much wrong with power orbs, but there comes some issues such as misplacing them or needing to find a way to store them and the risk that they could be broken possibly if you have to move around with them.
Yeah, binding to spirit might be an option. Can't lose that one so easily ;)

:@

Return to “Paranormal Energy”