Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Its my 21st birthday on the tuesday, but we all went out for dinner to celebrate.. anyway, I took my spirits vessels with me tucked in my purse and after dinner someone mentioned that they liked one of them... so I pulled all my vessels out and everyone had a look... my incubus was passed around the table to my step brother who is only about 11... the feeling I got when he picked up his stone was like "woh... sh*t no.. this is not ok" and he was holding him before I had a chance to say no... he put him straight back down afterwards like he picked up on "c"s distress.. he almost threw it back into the purse like it was a hot coal... but....

for the past 6 hours since I've been home... I've heard nothing but him going on about his vessel being touched by a child and he didnt like that... anyway... hes asked me to clean his vessel and its been like a "it touched me! EWW!" type thing....LOOL I told him to chill his tits and I'll give his vessel a good wash soon.... but other than "C" everyone seemed to like the attention and the comments about how pretty their jewellery was... specially "S" and my merman. My merman likes to strut his stuff.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo yea, it might not be a good idea to let others handle the vessel : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hmm... he was the only one who wasnt okay with it XD but only with my step brother.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”