Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recently purchased a sanguine female and since she has arrived and on the night of purchasing... I've had some pretty full on sexual dreams. She also sped up her arrival time... it normally takes about 2 weeks for packages from the USA to arrive to Australia... but she arrived on my doorstep only 4 days after she was sent off.

Has anyone ever experienced such high sexual activity from a vampire before? cause I thought it was more of an incubus succubus thing? 1lv I'm not complaining.. but shes coming off really strongly 1sp Even when I found her listing I could't stop thinking about her.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Maybe she just likes you so much : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Honestly, I've not had any sexual relationships with my Vampires. It's all business with us. :lol: BUT.. recently my order was completed for 2 custom conjure Abchanchu ladies and one of them is described as being "sensual" and "frisky", which I am certainly not complaining about. ;)

Return to “Vampire”