Red Dragons and/or Alios Dragons

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I was thinking about bringing home a Red Dragon, so I took a look in the CH shop. I ended up finding the custom conjure listing for an Alios Dragon (Red Dragon/Black Dragon hybrid) and so I placed my order for one of these guys. Since I generally like to work on the darker side of DA, I felt an Alios would be a better choice.

Does anyone else have a Red Dragon and/or an Alios Dragon in their family?
If so, have they helped you in any way regarding your finances?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

::facepalm:: I just realised I spelt it wrong.. it is Arios, not Alios. Sorry about that!

Fūjin
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm still bonding with my red dragon entity, but he's brought me quite considerable benefits already.

My family has been doing a fundraiser for my daughter, and noticed lots of people coming to us to purchase without us even asking. We've netted about $1000 so far...way more than what I was expecting.

We've also had an opportunity come our way to seriously reduce our debt (loans and credit card).

Also, my wife started a side business a while back and was losing interest in continuing. Just recently, out of nowhere she's gone into crazy mode and selling stuff like hot cakes. We've grossed over $1000 just this weekend...coming from $0 in sales for months.

Not sure about others experience, but I LOVE my red! :meme:

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I wish I could say I have experienced any benefits but I haven't really.

I have four Red Dragons in my keep, and I have lived a past life as a grouchy male Red Dragon, I have him also with me. Most of these Dragons have come to me through reverse adoptions and such, I seem to be a magnet for Red Dragons in particular.

You'd think with that kind of crew and a few other wealth bringing spirits I would be doing quite well, but no. It recently came to my attention that I have a blockage that has been with me several lifetimes, and apparently it has been keeping me from numerous blessings that have been granted to me so that might have something to do with all this. I'm working on breaking that blockage, when I do that, things will hopefully flow more easily into my life. Who knows, perhaps then I will get the recognition for my work that I feel I deserve.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Fūjin wrote:I'm still bonding with my red dragon entity, but he's brought me quite considerable benefits already.

My family has been doing a fundraiser for my daughter, and noticed lots of people coming to us to purchase without us even asking. We've netted about $1000 so far...way more than what I was expecting.

We've also had an opportunity come our way to seriously reduce our debt (loans and credit card).

Also, my wife started a side business a while back and was losing interest in continuing. Just recently, out of nowhere she's gone into crazy mode and selling stuff like hot cakes. We've grossed over $1000 just this weekend...coming from $0 in sales for months.

Not sure about others experience, but I LOVE my red! :meme:
Wow!! How amazing, I'm really happy for you and your wife, Fujin. Thank you for sharing this!
Aurum wrote:I wish I could say I have experienced any benefits but I haven't really.

I have four Red Dragons in my keep, and I have lived a past life as a grouchy male Red Dragon, I have him also with me. Most of these Dragons have come to me through reverse adoptions and such, I seem to be a magnet for Red Dragons in particular.

You'd think with that kind of crew and a few other wealth bringing spirits I would be doing quite well, but no. It recently came to my attention that I have a blockage that has been with me several lifetimes, and apparently it has been keeping me from numerous blessings that have been granted to me so that might have something to do with all this. I'm working on breaking that blockage, when I do that, things will hopefully flow more easily into my life. Who knows, perhaps then I will get the recognition for my work that I feel I deserve.
*Hugs* you definitely deserve recognition for your work, Aurum. I believe in you, you will find a way to get this sorted out!

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Anyone else with a Red and/or Arios Dragon?

Return to “Dragons”