active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That's incredible!! So you have met Tiamat herself in the astral and she gave u a dragon form as well?? TwT danggg.. Btw what kind of service is that..? Maybe I'm gonna get it someday xD Thx for sharing!!

Hehe yuppp, remember immortals can be very godly QwQ They may know everything that u want to know in this life >< May the best one that suits u the most comes! x3

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Aww thank you Adi! :'3

It's a service that in a nutshell, brings you a closer connection with the Immortal of your choice. If you google Phantasmory you'll find her website. The Immortal Attunement is under the "Rituals and Workings" category, right near the bottom of the page.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:
darkwing wrote:Mm how about asking of a custom immortal binding from other galaxies? Since there might not be any keeper who has asked for such binding : D
Oh DW youuuu hehe, I do like to work with lesser knowns. That is a great idea, thank you!
Yep, that's from reading Ash's article : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

DW, do you think I should use the "Can't find what you're looking for" listing for that? I tried searching for it in the CH shop but, I can't find it.. lol.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:DW, do you think I should use the "Can't find what you're looking for" listing for that? I tried searching for it in the CH shop but, I can't find it.. lol.
Mm I was thinking of using this one:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... HOICE.html
since there are 12 selections for the galaxy plus 1 "anywhere", and then write "immortal race (deities, gods/goddess) of local galaxy" in the note. Thus there are already over 12 potential galactic immortals : )

But yea, I guess that "if you don't see" listing is also possible since it is included in the Immortal section:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Custom-I ... jurations/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Great! Thanks so much, DW. :)

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

As a side note, I've been researching the Slavic Immortals and.. I have to say I really like them. I've made up a rough copy of a list for another 20 Immortals binding, which includes some Slavic Immortals, some Finnish Immortals (thanks again Aurum!), Norse Immortals, one Indian Immortal, and a few Greek Immortals. Need to spend some time thinking over the list to make sure, but, I'm excited. Definitely want to get a custom Immortal binding from another Galaxy as well, that would be amazing.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Baron Samedi voodoo god of dead : he decides when someone crosses into the afterlife and when he's not doing that he drinks rum, smokes cigars, chases after women and curses alot.
All hail Baron Samedi

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:
Aurum wrote:I'm shamelessly promoting immortals from my own culture, they are greatly powerful and highly interesting beings in my opinion. For example I'll mention a deity who I have a close bond myself, Väinämöinen. He's amazing and as a bonus he served as an inspiration to Gandalf.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A4in ... %C3%B6inen
Ilmarinen and Louhi would be other interesting gods, Louhi is a powerful goddess slightly on the darker side.

And since I know you enjoy working with darker energies, have you ever considered Slavic immortals? I don't have any experience working with them but they are fascinating.
I'm really glad to see your response here Aurum, I would definitely be interested in working with some Finnish Immortals. I didn't know Väinämöinen was the inspiration for Gandolf, how cool! What's interesting is I actually got goosebumps when I read the Wiki link about him. I really like the sounds of Louhi as well. I was actually looking at Finnish Immortals earlier on today and I found Kuu, Tuoni and Tuonetar.

I'm going to tuck into some research on the Slavic Immortals, thank you!

It makes me happy that others find them interesting, the gods of my land are quite wonderful.
Tuonetar might be really interesting to work with, there are also other deities of the uderworld like her. You might find Loviatar interesting too.
The thing about Finnish gods is that they are very much like forces of nature in essence, little less human than maybe other gods. Still, out of pretty much any supernatural beings, I can count on Ukko and Väinämöinen having my best interest at heart.

darkwing wrote:
Aurum wrote:I'm shamelessly promoting immortals from my own culture, they are greatly powerful and highly interesting beings in my opinion. For example I'll mention a deity who I have a close bond myself, Väinämöinen. He's amazing and as a bonus he served as an inspiration to Gandalf.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A4in ... %C3%B6inen
Ilmarinen and Louhi would be other interesting gods, Louhi is a powerful goddess slightly on the darker side.
Oo I'm interested in hearing more of Finnish immortals : )
I'm very busy for the next couple of weeks but after that I might write something about them, definitely underrated they are but that is understandable since they are not widely known. I'm happy to know there's interest
Feranox wrote:As a side note, I've been researching the Slavic Immortals and.. I have to say I really like them. I've made up a rough copy of a list for another 20 Immortals binding, which includes some Slavic Immortals, some Finnish Immortals (thanks again Aurum!), Norse Immortals, one Indian Immortal, and a few Greek Immortals. Need to spend some time thinking over the list to make sure, but, I'm excited. Definitely want to get a custom Immortal binding from another Galaxy as well, that would be amazing.
2hp

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There are three that jumped to the for front of my mind when you made this topic; Attis (Grecian immortal), Alexaris and Anticetus (twins of victory, Grecian, you get them both together in one binding), the Morrighan (Celtic/Irish immortal).

Articles on Attis and Alexaris&Anticetus can be found on CH encyclopedia, to learn of the Morrighan you must do research yourself, She is a goddess who is one yet three and is connected to a great many things. As one who not only works with Her but also belongs to Her, the 'summary' I can give is; She is death, life, and everything in between. ISO not make this summation lightly.

In terms of my personal interaction with these immortals the personalities I see from them are
Attis; gentle, quite, warm, caring
Alexaris&Anticetus; boisterous, easy to get along with, very caring, FUN, HIGHLY supportive.
The Morrighan; each of those who work with Her, may see a different approach from Her not just based on person but also what is needed at the time, sometimes She is gentle and warm other times She is 'pushy' and brutal. I can say with certainty all those who work with Her become stronger than they were before, She makes and seeks to make those She works with the best they can be.

Return to “Immortals”