Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Luminoire wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:This worries me.
My concern also.
You have spoken my mind.

Thanks. :candle:
Erm, I think I fully misunderstood this topic and thought it would go in another direction. :mrgreen:
Sadly I can´t delete my posts.
Just ignore it. I am out of here. :lol:

Carry on.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:This worries me.
for me i'm not worried. i like pushing my limits. i will say this though, having a spider vamp....i'm learning i need to cope with my anger more since having him. ::facepalm::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I do agree we need to learn that we have both light and dark in us, and we can go either way with both of them!!!
Terror wrote:Darkness is intoxicating. It's like an exhilarating roller coaster ride. But there is always a price. You want to think of it as a scuba diver who needs that safety net to pull himself up after exploring the deep. What this means is, keeping balanced and purging with WA energy.
I fully agree with Terror on this!!! There is a balance that needs to be maintained and purging with WA energy!!!! A person needs to know themselves first of all, inside and outside, then you tend to get the spirits and entities that are suited for your own energies, like Raven mentioned there are some very, very dark spirits and entities out there, I know as a have a few very dark ones in my keep as well as some very white ones too, it is something that works very well for myself, as I know what will work or not work for me!!!

That is why I said that you need to know yourself and think about what it is that you want to do and where you want to go when dealing with any of the DA and WA spirits and entities!!!! What are your goals, what is it you want to do in your life with your spirits, what do you want to learn, experience with them!!! Things like that should be looked at whether it is light or dark, or both that you want to work with!!!

You know that when you get the very dark ones, they will have an effect on you, like Dark Abyss mentioned when dealing with her spider vamp, I know this full well when dealing with my Pedula dragons and some of the black dragons and my chimera, some of my vampires, not to mention a few others as well!!! I like to push my own limits as well, but that is just me!!!! I know what I want and what I want to do!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
brazilian
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 133
Spelled Number: 258
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cambion
My magical/paranormal name...: Alef Samekh

For me the more dark i go the lighter i get. It´s a matter of balance of the universe.

Or maybe i´m just getting more flexible with people flaws.

And one more basilisk, wraith and harpy on the way.

I´m going to be a saint.... LOL.

Peace! ?
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

I definitely walk a DA path. For me, my path is about working my own, natural DA energy in a way that compliments me, and who I am. I know what works for me and what doesn't, and I know my limits.

I've no interest in getting "the DARKEST MOST DARK DARK DARK spirit/entity". I work with whatever or whoever feels right to me at any given moment in time, and that can range anywhere from WA spirits to lighter DA, and finally darker DA work and/or spirits. Personally, I believe that it isn't healthy to consistently stay within darker DA focuses.. for me at least, it is important to take a break and switch over for some WA relief.

I think a few (not all) people run into trouble when they are faced with what can potentially come about from keeping extremely dark DA spirits/entities. My belief is this: the person starts to feel darker and darker in nature, and (whilst believing it is their own energy) they act on their darker feelings by acquiring darker and darker spirits/entities (yet no spirit/entity feels "dark enough"). In reality, it comes from the darker DA spirit(s)/entity(ies) in their keep. Naturally, this can create big problems for a person, as they take on darker spirits/entities that are actually way too dark for them to handle. If you find yourself going for darker and darker spirits/entities, stop, and take a few good steps back! Re-evaluate and re-assess things.

Magickal
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 58
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ifrit
My magical/paranormal name...: Magickal

Dark can sometimes never be enough it is all about the crave for more.. it is finding a balance. While some are scared of the darkest powers others see it as only a misconception. Some of the most raw natural most powerful entities do not good or bad concepts.. right or wrong concepts.. light or dark concepts only of that of which is necessary.

Return to “Dark Arts”