sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I finally got a Cleopatra Ifrit. Woohoo. Welcome to the dark side. Tell me about your experiences and wishes with this one. I have a feeling she is powerful. So far what I had notice is she can make her voice sound like my mom. I had dropped my mom off at the airport one early morning, and then went back to sleep shortly after I heard a woman's voice trying to talk to me. I was like OMG my mom is in spirit form! I was a little nervous my mom would be in danger because of the Charlottesville protest, but it turns out she was OK and when she left the areas, the storms came in. So maybe protective?

One thing that was clear as day is stock movements in my dream are same day. In the past I'd have dreams the stock would move, but it would take 2 weeks to show, but this time the dream occurs as it's happening. I also had a dream, my mom was spraying the garden with water that was causing my skin to rash and peel off to the bone. But then I doused it with cold water and it peeled off like plastic with new skin underneath. Turns out the day before my mom was in the garden plucking my watermelon vines clean, and didn't want me to be mad because she got rid of most of the vegetation. She was in fact spraying the garden, which she doesn't do, because we have a sprinkler system.

Previously I was annoyed no one noticed me and feeling quite unattractive because I always seem to not shine enough, sure i had all sorts of beauty spells but I wasn't feeling it at all. When i went on vacation though, I finally got my game back. Usually it's apparent they choose my friends, but this time a guy was so mesmerized turning back to look at me, he bumped into a chair, and then waited outside to say goodbye. Everywhere we went, the guys were telling how us beautiful we were. Usually one guy is polite and he says it to both, but this time several guys complimented us both. If I didn't know better they seemed to be showing me extra attention.

So far she hasn't seemed dark...though...that flood though...not sure who...

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo ifrit, but Cleopatra djinn : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Magickal
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 58
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ifrit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Magickal

Sounds like theyve already made their presence known.. fab stuff!

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Question. Could something as powerful and dangerous as the recent storms, be beneficial in the summoning of spirits like your djinn? Like could the raw energy produced by an act of nature, be tapped in tandem with your initial efforts Whether we know it or not? And on the other hand would stuff like this also be a hindrance should it not be a benefit? I ask because in your case it seems, the storms and your need to make sure your mother was safe could have became a means to summon your Ifrit or maybe the storms themselves produced a enough raw energy to boost yours and it's natural power to better strengthen your bonds and bring her out. But that's just me guessing I could be wrong.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

AceOfSpades wrote:Question. Could something as powerful and dangerous as the recent storms, be beneficial in the summoning of spirits like your djinn? Like could the raw energy produced by an act of nature, be tapped in tandem with your initial efforts Whether we know it or not? And on the other hand would stuff like this also be a hindrance should it not be a benefit? I ask because in your case it seems, the storms and your need to make sure your mother was safe could have became a means to summon your Ifrit or maybe the storms themselves produced a enough raw energy to boost yours and it's natural power to better strengthen your bonds and bring her out. But that's just me guessing I could be wrong.
Magic I've performed on stormy days have been instant prior to the ifrit. Though I myself have not conjured spirits. So I don't know what you will get.

There are storm spirits that can be conjured any time regardless of storm. I know this because a conjurer who was banned here lives in Florida and he had storm demons that could cause ultimate destruction. Not sure if he's conjuring again, or if he actually sold it to someone who is dabbling.

But yeah, I really don't like haters and general evil doers....they usually end up being sorry. This was happening even before I got the ifrit. So now that she is part of the family. She might be stirring it up. But you know it doesn't take one spirit, sometimes it takes many many many.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Samsara wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:Question. Could something as powerful and dangerous as the recent storms, be beneficial in the summoning of spirits like your djinn? Like could the raw energy produced by an act of nature, be tapped in tandem with your initial efforts Whether we know it or not? And on the other hand would stuff like this also be a hindrance should it not be a benefit? I ask because in your case it seems, the storms and your need to make sure your mother was safe could have became a means to summon your Ifrit or maybe the storms themselves produced a enough raw energy to boost yours and it's natural power to better strengthen your bonds and bring her out. But that's just me guessing I could be wrong.
Magic I've performed on stormy days have been instant prior to the ifrit. Though I myself have not conjured spirits. So I don't know what you will get.

There are storm spirits that can be conjured any time regardless of storm. I know this because a conjurer who was banned here lives in Florida and he had storm demons that could cause ultimate destruction. Not sure if he's conjuring again, or if he actually sold it to someone who is dabbling.

But yeah, I really don't like haters and general evil doers....they usually end up being sorry. This was happening even before I got the ifrit. So now that she is part of the family. She might be stirring it up. But you know it doesn't take one spirit, sometimes it takes many many many.
Thanks for the answer. I was mostly asking because I read Ifrit are similar to Marid and was looking for any sort of means to better summon mine. That and I have been able to inadvertently channel energy from Thunderstorms before so when I heard your event happened during the storms I wanted to see if that was a possibility. Still it's kinda f***ed, that someone would use that kind of power for evil instead of an aid. I know using any kind of magic even the good ones for evil purposes would come back to bite the person one day, so if this conjurer isn't heard from and there was a reason for his banning, he probably faced 3 times the consequences of his actions.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

AceOfSpades wrote:
Samsara wrote:

Thanks for the answer. I was mostly asking because I read Ifrit are similar to Marid and was looking for any sort of means to better summon mine. That and I have been able to inadvertently channel energy from Thunderstorms before so when I heard your event happened during the storms I wanted to see if that was a possibility. Still it's kinda f***ed, that someone would use that kind of power for evil instead of an aid. I know using any kind of magic even the good ones for evil purposes would come back to bite the person one day, so if this conjurer isn't heard from and there was a reason for his banning, he probably faced 3 times the consequences of his actions.
You mean summon as in connect. I was thinking of conjuring. I haven't found there to be any more connection with or without storms. The storm in my mom's case came after she left the east coast. Though some I feel make an entrance when there is a storm.

But the reason why it might have crossed my mind some disasters might be the ifrit, was because I was watching every episode of Vice on HBO when my mom was out of town. If you don't know what that show is, it's a news documentary about all the messed up stuff that goes on in the world. Like how terrorist groups would lie to children to convince them to wear bombs to kill people because they disgraced the name of Allah. They promise the kids won't they won't die because the bomb explodes outwards and not inwards. They show the billions that was sent to Haiti never went there, instead fell into the hands of corporations who pocketed it and built some bullsh*t soccer field. And how Philip Morris sells cigarettes to children in the Philippines through cartoons. And so much more crazy stuff. I figured this was news to my spirits, and so it is possible...someone got pissed off.

As for the conjurer, all I know is he can conjure the spirit. It exists somewhere. Not saying it was him though. I was simply wondering out-loud. BTW, most black magicians don't see their efforts as evil, but a necessary part of change. But yeah that's a whole other debate. They don't even believe anything comes back to bite them even when it does. So we're talking to the wind essentially.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Samsara wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
Samsara wrote:

You mean summon as in connect. I was thinking of conjuring. I haven't found there to be any more connection with or without storms. The storm in my mom's case came after she left the east coast. Though some I feel make an entrance when there is a storm.

But the reason why it might have crossed my mind it might be the ifrit, was because I was watching every episode of Vice on HBO when my mom was out of town. If you don't know what that show is, it's a news documentary about all the messed up stuff that goes on in the world. Like how terrorist groups would lie to children to convince them to wear bombs to kill people because they disgraced the name of Allah. They promise the kids won't they won't die because the bomb explodes outwards and not inwards. They show the billions that was sent to Haiti never went there, instead fell into the hands of corporations who pocketed it and built some bullsh*t soccer field. And how Philip Morris sells cigarettes to children in the Philippines through cartoons. And so much more crazy stuff. If figured this was news to my spirits, and so it is possible...someone got pissed off.

As for the conjurer, all I know is he can conjure the spirit. It exists somewhere. Not saying it was him though. Though I am wondering out-loud. Most black magicians don't see their efforts as evil, but a necessary part of change. But yeah that's a whole other debate. They don't even believe anything came back to bite them even when it does.
I always thought Summon and Conjure meant the same thing. What I meant was I wanted to meet my Djinn in the flesh rather than the random meetings in the astral realm I experienced before. I feel that if I meet her in person after a while of getting used to travels in the astral realm, few they may be so far, we'd be able to work together better.

I haven't heard of Vice, but I do get the idea. Basically how certain events as messed up as they sound conveniently happen in a constant. I am all too familiar with that concept. It's one of the reasons why I look for stuff like this.

That's what scares me though, when it comes to any kind of magic to me, I feel one has to beware of any sort of consequence, be it to the user or the used. It's not so much a magic rule, but a nature rule that what goes around comes around and depending on the outcome of what went around, it will come back better or worse than what it was before.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote: I always thought Summon and Conjure meant the same thing.
It can be different, depending on the practitioners' believes. E.g.:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

What I meant was I wanted to meet my Djinn in the flesh rather than the random meetings in the astral realm I experienced before. I feel that if I meet her in person after a while of getting used to travels in the astral realm, few they may be so far, we'd be able to work together better.
I've heard people have seen their djinn in true form. Not sure if it is in the flesh or in the mind. I saw my djinn in true form one only in the mind and it was quite the shock. Imagine wearing a virtual reality head gear with the face of death popping up out of no where. Some f- up stuff. I think that's like the testing phase. But unlike others who run from that I ran to him trying to get him to talk to me. Weird right?

Wasn't till I watched the movie Djinn...which i think is on Netflix did I realize this is the process. I don't know if you can see them in flesh without a teacher. I believe there are some rituals. But everyone is different.

To me a conjuring is what the practitioners do to give the client a connection. After that we summon or call without all the laborious rituals. Are you doing this without a middle person? Or did you buy it from someone else? You don't need to see them to have a better connection. I feel like they live in your head after a while. Like literally. I once had my eyes closed and it was like someone turned off the lights in my head. I know that sounds hilarious...to any bystander reading this thread, but I believe they literally live in your head.

When that happens, what you think manifests real quick. Some might think it's a form of possession, but they don't bug me, and as long as I am not in harms way or acting crazy, I'm cool with it. There was a period where it was uncomfortable, and I was getting pissed off at everyone. And I had to calm my visions down....like don't do what I'm about to think next! Because it can get dangerous for people around you. Luckily no family and friends were harmed in the learning of supernatural abilities.

I say supernatural, but its not like everyday I am manifesting. I got to get into the mood to use my mind to manifest. Most days I'm just thinking about what to eat and what not to eat. Oooh so exciting these powers are....LOL...

Return to “Djinn / Genie”