Seeings words, sumbols, numbers in light from wake up sleep?

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

It has been many many times i experience this, whenever i wake up from sleep, i see unknown symbols, letter, and number just now on lights flashing for 2-4 seconds.

Those experiences are similar to, you looking in the bright sun and go to the dark room, the light are flashing, flashing, flashing for a while, you move, the words moves too.

I cant find any sources describing this in google, perhaps you guys experienced it too?

Also, its not a single symbol, but a walls of them when i opened my eyes.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That could be an important message. Maybe next time you can try to focus on one symbol and memorize it, then draw it as soon as you wake up?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree. Write them down right away. Keep a pencil and paper next to your bed. Journal your dreams, too, as soon as you wake.

Then you will start to recognize any mental symbols that your own subconscious has, and be able to understand your own dreams better. That will help you more than any dream book that's in print.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Omg! This happens to me when I go to astral! I see odd symbols words and equations, scattered in outer space sometimes, or they'll be on my wall going down a list (like the list goes down by itself) I wish I could help but I have no clue what it all means either but at least I can relate

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

darkwing wrote:That could be an important message. Maybe next time you can try to focus on one symbol and memorize it, then draw it as soon as you wake up?
Likes2Read wrote:I agree. Write them down right away. Keep a pencil and paper next to your bed. Journal your dreams, too, as soon as you wake.

Then you will start to recognize any mental symbols that your own subconscious has, and be able to understand your own dreams better. That will help you more than any dream book that's in print.
Well O.O, you know when you first open your eye, you still had that stuffy feeling in your eye, struggling to open, ha.

The number I remember earlier from top to down, is 18, 17, 14, there are whole lots of numbers few days ago, that's the only number I can remember.
AriesStarChild_ wrote:Omg! This happens to me when I go to astral! I see odd symbols words and equations, scattered in outer space sometimes, or they'll be on my wall going down a list (like the list goes down by itself) I wish I could help but I have no clue what it all means either but at least I can relate
Astral. o.O I never astral projection before tho I had 2 sleep paralysis before.
Hmmm that's weird, hoping we can have answers from senior later.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

rapidful wrote:It has been many many times i experience this, whenever i wake up from sleep, i see unknown symbols, letter, and number just now on lights flashing for 2-4 seconds.

Those experiences are similar to, you looking in the bright sun and go to the dark room, the light are flashing, flashing, flashing for a while, you move, the words moves too.

I cant find any sources describing this in google, perhaps you guys experienced it too?

Also, its not a single symbol, but a walls of them when i opened my eyes.

I have this happening to me these days. The first time before it all became a wall of many symbols, it would be a cloud of lightning taking the form into a being. And the second time it feels/looks like a big wall of symbols and scripture and while I'm trying to focus on what those symbols are, I noticed that lightning cloud being's eyes looking at me. Now every other night it's just a bunch of symbols. I really don't recognize what any of those symbols are. I didn't think of writing them down, but even if I do that, what then?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”