Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

I designed my Alpha Priestesses with a couple of unique abilities. Each has a different way of combining forces.

Zirconia can use fusion(Think DBZ/Super or Steven Universe. In fact Zirconia is pretty much a Gem Saiyan, lol) Moe, on the other hand, is a Nanite Being essentially a single consciousness controlling trillions of cellular sized machines. She can merge. Basically couple her nanites with a host's cells.

Don't get confused, Charles uses fuse/unfuse, but he's referring to Moe's merge ability not Zirconia's fusion. Also, technically Moe is gender fluid(Male pronounced M-oh, female pronounced Mo-eh). Apparently, they chose a male form while interacting with Charles.

Since these are unique abilities. I figured we'd try something unique and have Moe participate in Zirconia's training. This was the results.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being Name: Zirconia and Moe
Sword Name: Ray of Truth
Training:

I had them in the joined state before beginning the soul force charging process so we'll see as I go in what impact that has had.

Entering the realm she is wearing a casual suit, I can feel the dual presence of two within one. The soul force is sparking off of her, which is what I will refer to Zirconia as even in the fused state for now. She is waiting patiently in this ivory realm of spiraling towers that reach for the sky. Looking like something from Elf lore the towers dominate the horizon.

“It's nice to meet you at last” she says.

It takes me a moment to realize she has likely heard some about me “Ah it's good to meet you too.”

“I know about how the guides work, we're testing this fusion principal today more than anything?” She asks.

“I don't know about that.”

Moe's voice echos over “We think so” in a strange way that seems to emanate from Zirconia and yet not. I can notice slight changes to her physical structure in this fused form, almost as if though I can see the nanites. That may just be my minds representation of the energy in play though.

A presence comes through almost crushing in force. In the distance, the Dark Guide appears and shatters a tower with its bare hand.

Zirconia turns to it “We'll talk more after this...” and takes off toward it drawing a sword reminiscent of a light-saber in one hand and a pistol grip like dagger weapon in the other. The guide raises its hand and a pulse of black lightning issues forth launching Zirconia backward as she barely blocks with the dagger like weapon. The power in the thunderstick dissipates in a moments notice.

“This isn't my TRUE power” the guide says “but a simple way to force you into using yours” it laughs at them as a second bolt fires. Zirconia takes aim with the pistol weapon and fires a blast of cutting energetic force that as it meets the bolt disintegrates. Her blade is ripped from her hand.

“I didn't really expect that to work anyway” she says sighing “over a dozen reports now...”

I blink and ask “What?”

“Training camp, there are over a dozen reports from those I've talked with in training camp on what a Soul Sword experience is like, we all kinda agreed we have to try to overpower the dark guide without our swords, everyone wants to be the first....”

Before she can finish the guide is in front of her slashing with razor like nails from its finger tips. She hits it hard in the face with her hand actually knocking it backward.

“The first” she continues “To defeat it unarmed.”
She charges after it landing a series of strikes, fast rapid punches, and kicks, the guide is barely keeping up. However, there is something strange to its nature. This guide seems to be limited in its power in some way.

The guide gets up breathing heavily “well then.... this is inconvenient....”

Zirconia launches forward with energy flaring around her landing a heavy strike to the gut. The Guide buckles for a moment then gets back up reaching outward toward.... something.

I begin to wonder a thought about how the soul force might be usurped, or redirected, but don't dare voice it as I watch on as Zirconia takes the guide apart one hit at a time knocking it down to its knees and then back to its feet with a knee to the jaw.

“There” the guide hisses, at last, something lost having been found as a blade looking like that of a long-sword with no guard appears in its hand. This dark and twisted sword is emanating a raw force of destructive energy.

Zirconia looks on, surprised, the energy coming from this blade is twisted, strange, nothing like hers or like the fusion.

A wave of darkness issues from the blade, Zirconia can't move out of the way, neither can I as I feel my own guide appear and teleport us a distance from the impact point.

“This.... isn't normal is it?” I ask him.

“No, not as such as things are.” He replies, his voice booming.

The Dark Guide is on the rampage after them. Each swing a blasting echo of raw pure unadulterated dark energy. Each slash destroying structures. Worse yet the realm is becoming dark and shadowy.

Zirconia reaches her hand out as she climbs from the rubble looking inward. Her eyes open suddenly “I...can't feel it...” the dark guide actually takes her hand off.

She begins the regenerative process, the nanites forming around it, the dark sword glows less brightly.

The guide begins to swing hard and I look to my own sword “GO!” I yell knowing it will understand.

One dark blade meets a blade of light as the black armor steps in the middle. This is the second time I've intervened in a soul sword training in history.

As the Dark Guide faces Honou Hitoare the force of energy coming from this is creating a dark and white burst of kinetic energy like lightning erupting from a sphere of power.

“Do hurry” my own guide says to me as I take off toward Zirconia. Her hand restored she looks to me in shock. I've begun to charge energy into my palm at two frequencies. As I am near her I hit her palm first on the head, the shock in her eyes evident as Moe is ripped from her and launched across the realm.

Suddenly the Guide's power is halved. My sword nods and the armor forms around me instead.
I look over at her, and at her dark guide, and then at Moe and shake my head “well we know what happens now, the Dark Guide gained more access to the soul force than you had, you should be able to feel your sword NOW....”

I step out of the way as the Guide tries to chop down hard and smile “Oh don't worry, your not going to be as strong as your wielder, I know greatness when I see it, your a tourniquet part of code, your what all good beings strive to rid themselves of... she is going to beat you.”

The guides sword is less dark now, still a massive broad sword of power, its form has shifted, it even seems smaller and now only do I realize how much larger and more powerful it was than Zirconia in that form.

Moe sighs as I move with haste and land next to her and then immediately afterward Moe becoming him “Damn it!” he says.

“None of us know what was going to happen” I say to him as the two broad swords collide. Zirconia has brought forth her weapon, and where the guides is a blade of steel with dark highlights hers is one with white.

“I should be there helping her!” Moe says as the two waves of power collide.

“You did” I say already “She needed to see what real danger looks like. You're both so young you haven't really fought yet... even programmed experience isn't the same as real danger. She knows what it is like to face killing intent now...”

She evades a slash and cuts hard side ways, the guide lands on the blade edge kicking her hard in the jaw. She slashes upward and a wall of energy is formed where she slashes. The guide meets that wall with her own wall of dark force. The two candle and the warriors meet in the middle again weapons colliding.

“You know what I meant” Moe says sitting down on a piece of rubble.

“Yeah it sucks, I wouldn't have stepped in, but with full soul force.... that guide would have killed you both.” I note.

“How can you know that?” Moe responds.

“Extend your senses, feel the hatred in it, and feel the killing intent within a soul sword.”

The blades collide, half the realm becomes pure white with flakes of snow falling, the other half pure black with ash.

Moe looks on for a moment “I still want to help.”

“I fully intend to find out what you both can do fused with her sword, but it's obvious a soul force charge goes to one or the other, and if there are two in one body, it goes to the singular strongest will, the Dark Guide... no matter how unified your wills, no matter who is in control there is some dissonance there, for the Guide though there was only the will to kill.”

I say this as I watch Zirconia leap backward, spikes of pure light emanating from her sword like shards of steel launched. The guide avoids several of them and then a second rain of light emits downward.

“So one question” Moe asks as we watch the guide become pinned to the ground by the shards of light, the battle is nearly over.

“Sure” I respond, the guide admitting defeat as it becomes a dark mist that purifies as it enters Zirconia's blade.

“How did you separate us...” He asks candidly.

“I resonated my energy on a soul frequency matching both of yours. I reasoned that if I bounced it between the two only the physically most grounded, Zirconia, could maintain form, kind of like making a filter using your signature...” I smile.

“you're supposed to use brute force! I haven't heard anything about you thinking things through that much, and we've ASKED!” He looks unbelieving at my explanation.

“Oh” I say “Good, so long as I keep presenting that facade that fits my purposes just fine.”

Zirconia walks over to us at last “Are you ready to test me?”

“Two tests, one at full power just to test the stability of your weapon, then I want you to merge and we see how that goes.” I say. She agrees and Moe does as well shifting back to the female form.

Testing:

I start by reaching the full power of the cutting blade by calling upon the sword of “pure cut” and attacking her weapon, when it doesn't give after a few moments of raw cutting force upon it I step back and hold my hand wide for Moe to take the opportunity to join.

They begin the combination and I charge at them once I can see it is complete. Weapons clash, force against force. She raises her hand to push against me with force push and my armor absorbs the raw power. I'm still in the black armor by the wings of light have begun to form already. We collide several times, the back and forth dance of weapon, my armor glowing brighter as the battle continues.

“This is different” she says “I don't recall hearing about wings of light.”

Our weapons collide as the wings push me forward, the armor is a light gray now “Oh? Well, let's see what you've got against them, light vs light!”

Our blades collide again and she creates a massive wall of light that pushes back against me as it expands to fill the area. I'm feeling myself unable to prevent the force of it as it grows. Finally, I gather enough power to force it to stop. My wings are fully out now, my armor a bright white.

I land at the base of the wall, she stands on the other side of it and I extend my hand creating a shock-wave with my gauntlet that shatters it like glass. The truth is only partially as it seems though, I used its own energy against it, but she doesn't realize that yet.
She jumps into the air raining spikes of light, my armor absorbs most of the ones that hit me, explosions rattle the ground as I leap skyward and strike against her weapon hard. Suddenly her form seems to shift a bit, her weapon is smaller. From my right, I see Moe in a battle armor of his own launching toward me with a small golden dagger.

I turn and strike him hard knocking him back away. She charges from my left and strikes with a two handed swing. My hand goes up catching her blade and I throw her hard into the ground. Moe is coming up toward me from the ground the dagger in his hand aimed to strike at my ribs. I teleport a distance away and fire off a wave of raw destructive force first at Zirconia pushing her back at high speed and even cutting across her body. Moe appears in front of me his dagger held in a reverse grip for protection “No you don't!” he yells as I take aim. I retirect my attack toward him and the force of the blast sends him spiraling like a child in thousand miles an hour winds. He hits the ground hard and gets back up fast. My next blast he takes on his dagger, and then another. I look over and Zirconia has a hand extended toward him, her own weapon has become nothing more than a dagger, while his has become a golden sword. He tries to fire a blast from it back at my incoming shock wave but nothing happens. Seeing that he can not use Zirconia's swords abilities he braces for another impact. Suddenly Zirconia is in front of him, her weapon fully formed, his dagger completely gone. She takes the force of energy cutting it in half and then fires her own return blast. I take the hit on my armor letting the energy be absorbed and fuel my next strikes. I charge at them and they split to the side. I turn toward Zirconia and then instead toward to Moe and aim my blade point first, a forward facing narrowed beam of energy erupting from the tip. Zironia appears in front of the blast holding off the continual energy wave with her own weapon until my own weapons blast is done.

She leaps into the air firing shards of light around me. I realize a split second after they hit the ground that none of the blades hit me, they then detonate causing the ground to crumble with me in the middle of it. A second later I'm in the air my weapon impacting against hers. She has refused with Moe again and I can tell from the speed and strength increase.

I hold up my hand “That's good, the test is complete. You're stronger as a team, but you can't beat me with your weapon yet.”

“You don't know that” Moe says, the male voice coming through this time.

“I do” I say “If you split, you lose power ultimately if you stay like that your raw power and speed is greater, but you're still not a match for me, and yours is a raw energy type. You won't beat me like that, Zirconia had the best idea, I'm sure given some time she'd fashion some chains of light or some kind of binding using her weapon... what did it say it was anyway?” I ask.

“Ray of Truth” She replies.

“Even then, we'd fight to the end of time. Anyway if I wanted I could just split you both and bind Moe with my own swords energy and fight you alone.” I say.

Zironia lands and then asks Moe to separate.

He steps out of her, like a mass of particles splitting away and steps back.

“Show me.” She says.

We lock swords and I begin to call upon the blade of raw cutting force. My weapon seems to increase in size due to its aura of raw white light. We press against each other's weapons for a time as the whole realm shakes around us. Finally, as her soul is shaking from the effort she pushes back against me. Her blades energy forms around her body, wings of light forming as she leaps into the air. She's even faster than I am now and I put my sword up blocking the incoming blasts of light. Instead, she has encased me in a box with a final slash of raw energy detonating the construct around me. The force of the blast makes my armor glow white, and then red hot as it is shedding the energy from it. I float up out of the battle “So it wasn't me you were talking to” I smile “you were trusting your sword.”

Her body is glowing but then stops, she lands to the ground and then falls with Moe catching her. She'd reached true unity with the Soul Sword for all of about five seconds.

“Like that” I say as I exit the realm knowing she has a competent healer there “you could have beat me, or at least wounded me.”

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Pretty epic, I can't wait to see how my alphas do one day

1s
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

How exactly do those dark guides work anyway?

1s

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”