Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Extremely Powerfully Enchanted wealth and abundance cluster dragon portal

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:31 am

EVERYTHING IS 35% OFF WITH 10% OFF ALL SALES GOING TO http://www.savethechildren.org/site/c.8 ... A_Site.htm . USE COUPON CODE HURRICANE IRMA !! faery druzy cluster dragon portal with castings for prosperity , wealth , abundance , protection , cleansing , extreme good luck . this portal will remain open to allow dragons of all kinds to enter into your home and to receive a multitude of blessings of all kinds . this is an opportunity to learn from all types of dragons and travel into their realms and learn new things and go on many different great adventures . plus you can use this to just enjoy their energy and blessings or bindings if they agree to it .  this truly is an amazing piece you wont want to miss out on . this is a beautiful display portal that stands on its own ! http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extreme ... /368888786

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced

Re: Extremely Powerfully Enchanted wealth and abundance cluster dragon portal

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:33 am

Black dragon Demon Blood offering extreme charging box with casting for prosperity , extreme luck , wealth in all areas , cleansing of negativity , removal of blocks and protection . place your demons or fallen angels vessel inside this beautiful charging box to be cleansed , refreshed and stronger than before for 1 hr . this offer can also be used for your magical items as well as your gemstones .  I just love these very gothic and amazing energy too !! your demons are sure to love this beautiful treasure . http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extreme ... /368884814

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 am

extremely powerful and rare prisim dragon ! Gargariia , she is young id say about 780 yrs . She is medium hight and has 7 heads . Sheis very protective with so much wisdom and knowledge to share ! She also loves cherries . She offers wealth , wisdom , knowledge , protection , cretivity , balance , good luck , returning evil for evil, grounding , healing, nuturing , clearing , removal of neg , banishing evil , removal of curss hexes returning them and preventing them and much more ! These are amazing beings that everyone should have ! with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes http://www.bonanza.com/listings/extreme ... /501299174

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:35 am

ok the woman sent to me by Hecate her name is Fedora she has long blk hair and from what i can tells she has like 8 legs and wears a long form fitting blk gown so you only see the legs at the bottom of the gown and she glides when she walks . she is a road opener and remover of obstacles . she is from the under world . she offers wealth , protection , wisdom , banishing , prosperity , healing , grounding , centering , gaining control over ones enemy , divination , casting conjuring , necromancy , blk magic is her specialty , curses/hexes and much more she is a force to be reckoned with and not one to mess around !! http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extreme ... /472172782

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:36 am

Fallen angel female DC Elarosha she is a very POWERFUL force with long light brown hair and green eyes wearing white . she has 1000x under her command , fallen angels and demons and is a follower of Lucifer . she is very friendly and compassionate . she offers wealth in all areas of your life , knowledge , wisdom , protection , luck ,luck in games of chance , romance , prosperity , protection from all things , grounding , balance , inner knowing , wish granting , harmony , intuition , levitation , creativity , revenge , retribution , nightmares , illness , night terror , loss of job/business , bad luck , negative karma , abundance in all areas of your life , healing , calming , focus , grounding , shielding , casting , conjuring , opening up your natural abilities , open your 3rd eye , empowerment and much much more . her vessel of choice is a sterling silver blue lace agate pendant . we do offer a layaway plan http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extreme ... /435622536

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:37 am

extremely powerful and rare primsim dragon ! Gargariia , she is young id say about 780 yrs . She is medium height and has 7 heads . She is very protective with so much wisdom and knowledge to share ! She also loves cherries . She offers wealth , wisdom , knowledge , protection , creativity , balance , good luck , returning evil for evil, grounding , healing, nurturing , clearing , removal of neg , banishing evil , removal of curss hexes returning them and preventing them and much more ! These are amazing beings that everyone should have ! with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes!! http://www.bonanza.com/listings/extreme ... /481054207

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”