Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits

Re: Demon Belial

Postby DemonicSpirits » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:29 pm

starseed wrote:1spt 1rd Nah! screw all that! Just invoke the curse chains and burn his sigil! Then make him do as you say!

Maybe you can try first, and let us know how you doin later :D

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby moonshadowlab » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:40 am

Always act respectfully to a demon, they know your intentions. They see far into the future and know the exact time to make the change you are asking for at the best time it will benefit you. Do not ever act, demand, threaten or continually ask for the same thing over and over like you do not trust their judgement. You need to do much reading and research to know what you are doing. Do not listen to star seed. do not do any rituals that force binding or restraints or appearance, that is the biggest mistake and will get you hurt for sure. invite, trust and honor the dark lords. This is respect.

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B

Magickal
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 58
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ifrit
My magical/paranormal name...: Magickal

Postby Magickal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:31 pm

He is unbelievable. I worked with him after obtaining a rare pact binding ritual. He is a very beautiful demonic power.

Aditya19
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aytide

Postby Aditya19 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 am

starseed wrote:1spt 1rd Nah! screw all that! Just invoke the curse chains and burn his sigil! Then make him do as you say!

Lol why would u curse and chain him at the same time ;-; that's not even....

“I address you all tonight for who you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers.”
― Brian Selznick, The Invention of Hugo Cabret

bojko
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no idea
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no idea

Postby bojko » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:03 am

SikruaSuncat wrote:
Ty321341! wrote:What about showing him more than just respect? Like wanting to just be a close friend?

He is not a 'buddy'! He is a Demon Lord, and if he wanted to, he could do a LOT of things you would not enjoy. It isn't what YOU want, it is what HE decides for you based on your needs and his judgement. Everything is taken into account, including your respect and sincerity, if you have done any work for yourself, your talents, and your needs. You go in humble, knowing that you are asking a VERY busy demon for a bit of their time. You do not go to a Demon Lord for a minor problem. You CAN go to them to worship, with an offering in admiration of them, to enjoy their energy, to learn...and be prepared to WORK for their attention! You are talking about an entity that has amazing powers, magick, and mad skills honed over millennia. Do not waste their time or energy, do not annoy them.

what you mean with asking a very busy demon for a bit of their time ? what are their main occupation and why wouldn't a daemon come and interact or have a friendly time with you, or better saying what should you do to make his time worth to come to you ?

DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits

Postby DemonicSpirits » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:28 am

This is hilarious, hahahaha, i can't stop laughing!

Chouki
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Postby Chouki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:29 pm

bojko wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:
Ty321341! wrote:What about showing him more than just respect? Like wanting to just be a close friend?

He is not a 'buddy'! He is a Demon Lord, and if he wanted to, he could do a LOT of things you would not enjoy. It isn't what YOU want, it is what HE decides for you based on your needs and his judgement. Everything is taken into account, including your respect and sincerity, if you have done any work for yourself, your talents, and your needs. You go in humble, knowing that you are asking a VERY busy demon for a bit of their time. You do not go to a Demon Lord for a minor problem. You CAN go to them to worship, with an offering in admiration of them, to enjoy their energy, to learn...and be prepared to WORK for their attention! You are talking about an entity that has amazing powers, magick, and mad skills honed over millennia. Do not waste their time or energy, do not annoy them.

what you mean with asking a very busy demon for a bit of their time ? what are their main occupation and why wouldn't a daemon come and interact or have a friendly time with you, or better saying what should you do to make his time worth to come to you ?

While i am not ok with this poster telling " don't waste Lord Belial's time, ( Yes he is a Lord, because he is a Lord he deserves respect, he have gain this title for millions of years in working himself before us!)
He ALWAYS come, and if not(what is pretty rare), he sends someone to hear you!

He is one of the Dark Lords most easily approachable,but be aware, if you ask him something, he can eventually put your life up side down to make it happen, he knows your true desires and he will make it happen! Maybe in a way you are not expecting, like ...at all!^^
( i found it fun, but it can make other people cry!^^)

What you must have in mind, is calling him because you need him.
you can always call him out of curiosity, just to see what happens, but i don't advice it, haha!
He will come if you have a deep sorrow about confidence, money, spiritual growth, he is related to anything about Earth problems, like law process,social status and stuff like that!

That is possible to ask him: please help me with no harms for me or my beloved ones, he is understandable of your problems,he knows!^^

Lord Belial is a amazing being, like some ancient Gods, he is pretty dark, and at some time pretty light, like all duality Lords he can do damage or good thinks,
But i think it depends in your inner fears, and what you think Dark Lords are!
( and if you are strong enough to take damage in your life knowing those bad transformations are for your own good!)

I saw him several times in lucid dreams, like someone extremely beautiful and wise, because i thought it about him... now, if you think he is a ugly filthy demon, he will give you exactly what you want, just for his own fun,LOL!

Don't come to them fearing them, even if you feel fear, they will know if you respect them or not!
Do i recommend a connection with Lord Belial for beginners?
That is possible if they know what they truly wants, and if they are prepared to BIG changes in their lives!^^
And if you don't enjoy deeps changes in your life, or bad surprises that can give you a new perspective about your inner/mundane goals, don't call to him, you will be in fear and disappointed!^^

PS:If i can let another advice, Lord Shiva, Lady Hecate or AA Gabriel can do exactly the same work as Lord Belial, it will just be different, and it is just my point of view,if you are looking for a extreme "BOOM" and have doubts about working with Lord Belial!^^
Thanks for reading !^^

Return to “Black Magic”