Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Micky-chan

So I am single and I don't really find the appeal to dating a guy being I mean not that it's bad but I just don't find it fun anymore it's so empty and sad I just don't want to feel like that anymore but I am still human (female) and I have sexual cravings I mean I don't have experience with guys and I get really nervous so can you date incubus? I want something strong do you think this will be a good fit for me I mean I want someone who won't judge me or my body do you think it'll work out I also don't know much about incubus so It would be really helpful if someone answered my questions thank you for reading <3

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm one thing that you might need first is to be able to communicate with the incubus, e.g. see, hear, or feel him.

Secondly, incubus is a DA being, thus you might feel the effect of DA energy if you're not used to it, e.g. mood swing, migraine, etc.

Thirdly, you might be able to ask the conjurers for what trait you prefer in your companion. They might be able to find the closest one to your preference to conjure.

: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It doesn't have to be an incubus, which you're dating. You can date every spirit/entity, which is ready for a relationship with a living human :) (otherworldly beings mostly don't really care about your body type. They just want your love) But I think Incubus is a very good start (especially for the physical needs, hehe)

I agree with darkwing: just ask Lilith for your perfect match and she'll get it for you, don't be afraid to ask her questions <3

Micky
new here
new here

Thank you so much for the advice cats_and_spirits and dark wing your definitely right!!. I do usually work with DA spirits since I enjoy their company more often than WA. spirits I will definitely start with an incubus first thank you

Micky
new here
new here

cats_and_spirits wrote:It doesn't have to be an incubus, which you're dating. You can date every spirit/entity, which is ready for a relationship with a living human :) (otherworldly beings mostly don't really care about your body type. They just want your love) But I think Incubus is a very good start (especially for the physical needs, hehe)

I agree with darkwing: just ask Lilith for your perfect match and she'll get it for you, don't be afraid to ask her questions <3
By the way your super nice thank you so much for the info I can't wait to get my incubus

Micky
new here
new here

darkwing wrote:Mmm one thing that you might need first is to be able to communicate with the incubus, e.g. see, hear, or feel him.

Secondly, incubus is a DA being, thus you might feel the effect of DA energy if you're not used to it, e.g. mood swing, migraine, etc.

Thirdly, you might be able to ask the conjurers for what trait you prefer in your companion. They might be able to find the closest one to your preference to conjure.

: )
You really know what to do I'm still in the learning process I hope one day to reach your level of experience :)

Eliteboy
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: phenomenon

Hello Micky I'm also new here.
May you share your experience with your Incubus once you have it please.

I'll be happy to here your experiences
Thank you

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”