Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I haven't found much on the forum about Amaterasu. Does anyone work with her or have her as their patron deity? What are your experiences with her?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm not a patron deity, but I've called her some times. My impression: she is very bright but can be crafty; very regal and conservative-like, perhaps more than Hera; place importance in appearance and superficiality as well, not only the deeper aspects.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fūjin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hmm so she likes her appearance, or meaning that you should make sure you look good before calling upon her? Lol, not trying to be a smart aleck.

Did you use offerings to call upon her? If so, what?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Fūjin wrote:Hmm so she likes her appearance, or meaning that you should make sure you look good before calling upon her? Lol, not trying to be a smart aleck.
One analogy:
About food, some people think as long as it fills the stomach, it's all good. Some says ingredients are the utmost essential, while some says how it is cooked is much more important. Some would think what's priority is that food needs to be tasty and smell appetizing. And some put great importance in that food must be a feast for the eye as well.

For her, all of these are important and to be satisfied as much as possible. Not forcing the impossible, and no need to be perfect, but thought is to be put in each aspect. And just in case, we can use the analogy in any other thing, e.g. ritual, dance, etc.
Fūjin wrote:Did you use offerings to call upon her? If so, what?
This is a good starter:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Fūjin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the analogy, darkwing. I actually really like that and it made me think of the movie "The Last Samurai" (Tom Cruise), where he's saying that the samurai seek perfection in EVERYTHING that they do.

Return to “Immortals”