Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Ghallahad

Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT CREEPY HOLLOWS

Postby Studious_understudy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 pm

As someone who knows economic struggle, I understand what you're talking about. I appreciate what you do, and I'm new here. I also understand how it feels from a business standpoint. People have tried to call my work fake or a scam, and then they see the proof of what I do and they get quiet real quick. I know how this sounds but I legally can't say much about it due to contracts, etc. But thank you for what you guys are doing :)

radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ?

Postby radutepes » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Every piece I have purchased From Ash and Magnolia has been top quality. None better in the world to my knowledge. I only purchase items from a few trusted practioners, Creepy Hollows is #1 on my list.

Peace
Radu

radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ?

Postby radutepes » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Every piece I have purchased From Ash and Magnolia has been top quality. None better in the world to my knowledge. I only purchase items from a few trusted practioners, Creepy Hollows is #1 on my list.

Peace
Radu

Zyrayel
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 246
Spelled Number: 318
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Zyrayel

Postby Zyrayel » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:19 am

I began my journey with Creepy Hollows years ago. I believe at that time Ash and Mags only had 1 or 2 people working with them on ebay.Some of my first spirits from them were Bodkor A vampire on an old french cross and Ash's silver round of 30 dark protection spirits. I have them to this day. One of the first things I learned is that even though they may be listed with a description they do not always appear as described. Sometimes a spirit will trust you enough to allow you to see their real appearance and I will tell you Bodkor was a shocker! I have been able to see spirits since I was a child, I remember towering dark entities in my home a pancake headed thing with nearly a hundred eyes that called itself legion and a few other spirits that actually attacked me. One a living entity made a phone ring that wasn't plugged in after several phone calls trying to get me to tell it my name which I eventually made scream and go away by doing the same to it. Now back to Ash Mags and the crew... I have been around for a while. I seldom ever speak on the forum but when I have questions they answer my tickets without sounding condescending. They treat me with both courtesy and respect and only one order has been fumbled in the last ten years because I just didn't wish to cooperate lols. They tried to fix the problem on their end and it was resolved. I have no complaints about their services or their quality. I do wish I could see more spirit action but with so many customers now individual focus is incredibly difficult. I still feel The crew at creepy Hollows work on me sometimes even when they have sent freebies once a year. I just want to conclude that I love Ash Mags and the team, I love their energy, dedication and loyalty to their customers and I would definitely defend their work.

Return to “Dark Arts”