the Averka

User avatar
Wulfke
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1148
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:39 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth

Re: the Averka

Postby Wulfke » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:23 am

Ravechaosknight wrote:Ok, where is Wulfke? lol I'm sure there is bound to be a gender bent Sephiroth among the Averka that would be just perfect for him. xD

On a more serious note. They do appear quite compelling. I'm not much for angelic beings even of the fallen variety, but I do understand the appeal.


Tbh i have been doubting since the first day the listing appeared but i have the same problem with Angels. For some reason they are the only ones i have difficulty connecting with , Sterling Angel entity is on the way and i hope that it will make a difference.


I will protect him !
From the start of his birth till the end of the earth .

User avatar
Lokakisa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1629
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:38 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: ketta
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rawr

Re: the Averka

Postby Lokakisa » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:32 pm

I have some Nephilim in my keep that I've never connected well with, but that is partially my fault too. Perhaps this could help open some new doors to understanding.



User avatar
Ying Mei
new here
new here
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:41 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Khodam
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: the Averka

Postby Ying Mei » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 am

I got mine today, and did the bonding ritual and activated her, now I have a sharp headache running down to my tooth.
I have a few Archangels from Bluejay76, but this Averka (Fallen Angel) has different kind of energy; kind of like a Demon queen general I got from SE 6 years ago.
I avoid to deal with DA in these days, but I have to see how it goes since I gave her the first task :)



User avatar
Eilana
new here
new here
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:11 am
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: the Averka

Postby Eilana » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:07 pm

And now I am eyeing them too lol

I just brought home a few entities from CH I am getting to know, so now is not the time but I think this will be the next one for me when I add someone new to the family ^^

Thank you Loka!


Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv

User avatar
Ying Mei
new here
new here
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:41 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Khodam
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: the Averka

Postby Ying Mei » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:50 am

For some reason I have a hard time to deal with her energy, I used to deal with DA a lot back in the days, but now I am more comfortable with the WA energy.
I had her out couple of times, but her energy level is strong, and made my emotion up and down, sometimes even angry.
Now I just have her inside a recharging bag.



User avatar
darkwing
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4973
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: the Averka

Postby darkwing » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:01 am

Ying Mei wrote:For some reason I have a hard time to deal with her energy, I used to deal with DA a lot back in the days, but now I am more comfortable with the WA energy.
I had her out couple of times, but her energy level is strong, and made my emotion up and down, sometimes even angry.
Now I just have her inside a recharging bag.

You can try asking the averka to adjust her energy, so that you can adapt gradually. Or, you might need tuner e.g.:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TUNER-FU ... DA-IS.html


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"Waiting for a mannequin with a beer belly so I can really see how that shirt will look on me."
: P

User avatar
Ying Mei
new here
new here
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:41 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Khodam
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: the Averka

Postby Ying Mei » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:10 am

darkwing wrote:
Ying Mei wrote:For some reason I have a hard time to deal with her energy, I used to deal with DA a lot back in the days, but now I am more comfortable with the WA energy.
I had her out couple of times, but her energy level is strong, and made my emotion up and down, sometimes even angry.
Now I just have her inside a recharging bag.

You can try asking the averka to adjust her energy, so that you can adapt gradually. Or, you might need tuner e.g.:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TUNER-FU ... DA-IS.html

Hello there,
Thank you for the advise <3 I see the price for the tuner is so expensive, I guess I better leave her alone for now even I could ask her to tune down her energy level.



User avatar
Feranox
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:53 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Feranox Dracire

Re: the Averka

Postby Feranox » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:28 am

Ying Mei wrote:
darkwing wrote:
Ying Mei wrote:For some reason I have a hard time to deal with her energy, I used to deal with DA a lot back in the days, but now I am more comfortable with the WA energy.
I had her out couple of times, but her energy level is strong, and made my emotion up and down, sometimes even angry.
Now I just have her inside a recharging bag.

You can try asking the averka to adjust her energy, so that you can adapt gradually. Or, you might need tuner e.g.:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TUNER-FU ... DA-IS.html

Hello there,
Thank you for the advise <3 I see the price for the tuner is so expensive, I guess I better leave her alone for now even I could ask her to tune down her energy level.


Alternatively, there is this item.


~Fera~

User avatar
Chouki
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:34 am
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: the Averka

Postby Chouki » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 pm

FenOL wrote:^now I see it as ubis vampire hybrid and go cosplaying as fallen angel ::rofl::

Hahaha, well said Fenol, i thought the same!^^
What this entity can do best than a vampire or a incubus? or the famous Vampicubus?

Just a idea people, i have no biding of them, the listing just dosen't interests me,
If CH sends us a free bind to see *cough,cough* i will tell the difference!^^

eating pop corn and waiting for more details for those who have the binding!
2hp




Return to “Living Entities”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests