rosequartzlabyrinth

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Thefacebetween
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants

Re: rosequartzlabyrinth

Postby Thefacebetween » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Charles is awesome, would fully recommend him. Have a gotten a preconjure and custom conjured Succubus and had the Divine Ki Attunement done as well.

He is very fast to respond to emails and when he does he is very detailed in his response.
I would recommend buying from him. 1tu

Chouki
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Postby Chouki » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:54 am

What?!? i have never posted my experience with Charles? hehe!^^

He is a amazing seller, i did the ultimate reading with him, and it was spot on!!!
Many of you don't know, but i am a reader as well, but i do love take readings with other sellers as well, everybody knows it is easier to read for other then to oneself!^^

He said some amazing stuff and his ultimate readings is not just one phrase or two like other people i hired before, he will write you guys a true romance,haha!

Also i did the Shamanic Journey, and ho boy that was awesome!
he discovered something that was hindering me on the past, and have fought like a god to help my case, he is really the true shaman guy you would find after climbing a mountain in the end of the world, only difference, you can easilly join him by internet,lol!

He is very patient, and answear all of your questions, even before purchase, now that he have many clients maybe it will take a little long, but he do always answear and is extremelly ethical and professional!

Now i have a custom incubus waiting to come home from Charles, but i am not even worried, i am sure he will find someone wonderfull for me, i trust him!^^

You can't go wrong with his services, and what is trully amazing, is that this guy is still afordable,
he could ask for hundred of dollars for his services, but he lets it afordable for everybody!

Keep going Charles, bring hapiness in to this world !
<3 <3 <3

Cat Victoriam
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 46
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: fwiendos.
If I could be anything, I would be...: engeryblob

Postby Cat Victoriam » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Oh, I didn't leave a review either o_o Bad kitty...
I got some "empowerments" for some of my spirits and an Alpha from Charles (one empowerment and three Soul Swords) and the personal Soul Sword training.
I noticed an increase of energy the being got, when I send him to get the impowerment. I think it strenghten our bond a bit, too.
The soul sword trainings were awesome to read, my beings had alot of fun training with him and got alot of strenght. Charles description of how my family members act towards him also confirmed my experiences with them, which was encouraging for myself and a nice boost of self-confidence in my senses~
The Soul Sword training I got for myself was and still is very interesting to do. I learned alot about myself and it also helped me alot in my everyday life.

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
~Albert Einstein

Fūjin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon

Postby Fūjin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Curious if anyone has gotten his "Custom Conjure General"?

Sort of pricey, but it sounds extremely powerful.

Return to “Seller Review”