The Rosequartz Labyrinth - RQL

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Charles is awesome, would fully recommend him. Have a gotten a preconjure and custom conjured Succubus and had the Divine Ki Attunement done as well.

He is very fast to respond to emails and when he does he is very detailed in his response.
I would recommend buying from him. 1tu

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

What?!? i have never posted my experience with Charles? hehe!^^

He is a amazing seller, i did the ultimate reading with him, and it was spot on!!!
Many of you don't know, but i am a reader as well, but i do love take readings with other sellers as well, everybody knows it is easier to read for other then to oneself!^^

He said some amazing stuff and his ultimate readings is not just one phrase or two like other people i hired before, he will write you guys a true romance,haha!

Also i did the Shamanic Journey, and ho boy that was awesome!
he discovered something that was hindering me on the past, and have fought like a god to help my case, he is really the true shaman guy you would find after climbing a mountain in the end of the world, only difference, you can easilly join him by internet,lol!

He is very patient, and answear all of your questions, even before purchase, now that he have many clients maybe it will take a little long, but he do always answear and is extremelly ethical and professional!

Now i have a custom incubus waiting to come home from Charles, but i am not even worried, i am sure he will find someone wonderfull for me, i trust him!^^

You can't go wrong with his services, and what is trully amazing, is that this guy is still afordable,
he could ask for hundred of dollars for his services, but he lets it afordable for everybody!

Keep going Charles, bring hapiness in to this world !
<3 <3 <3

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Oh, I didn't leave a review either o_o Bad kitty...
I got some "empowerments" for some of my spirits and an Alpha from Charles (one empowerment and three Soul Swords) and the personal Soul Sword training.
I noticed an increase of energy the being got, when I send him to get the impowerment. I think it strenghten our bond a bit, too.
The soul sword trainings were awesome to read, my beings had alot of fun training with him and got alot of strenght. Charles description of how my family members act towards him also confirmed my experiences with them, which was encouraging for myself and a nice boost of self-confidence in my senses~
The Soul Sword training I got for myself was and still is very interesting to do. I learned alot about myself and it also helped me alot in my everyday life.

Fūjin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
Zodiac:

Curious if anyone has gotten his "Custom Conjure General"?

Sort of pricey, but it sounds extremely powerful.

StormyTiger
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

I purchased a Tarot conjure from Charles a little while back! I chose the Moon card to base the being off of. Very happy with the detailed info I got on my new friend, 'Iy'. I love spending time with her, and she definitely helps me recharge my mental batteries, lol. She's got such a refreshing energy.

Definitely check out that conjure if it sounds interesting. I may be buying another soon. Such a unique and fun listing!! 2lv

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
Lasbelee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I got the Soul Sword Personal Training from Charles. Before I bought it, I was really anxious as my English is not good, especially my listening skill, I bought it however. My first session was highly impressive as well as his support. His accent in the mp3 is clear, and easy to understand. He is so kind that he tried to understand my grammar in the emails I wrote to him. I noticed some positive results after a few sessions. Every part of it is impressive.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

I had many readings purchased as well as a Shamanic journey. But let’s talk about Charles who is always professional, poised, and informative. He answers questions in a serious yet reassuring manner. No “gloom and doom” and “you have to get this service from me or else” type of attitude.
Regarding the shamanic journey; I used to dream of certain things and an animal (I didn’t tell him of the dream) — all these elements appeared in the journey and were explained. Charles uncovered a few answers to my questions and put me at ease. He also gave a very solid advice - again not trying to upsell me at all. I very much enjoy interacting with him.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

not sure why there are only 17 reviews. heard of him being mentioned in the forum so i decided to try with a preconjure - wow. i was not prepared for the sheer force of will the being has despite being only level 4 out of 12 (according to his ranking scale).

This being made her presence known twice in a dramatic way - her name appearing somewhere random that i went to and it wasn't even a common name. and another in a youtube video that was recommended to me lol not to mentioned the physical sensation she showed. this being is second only to my empress neb from lisa who had the most dramatic entrance once i welcomed her in - thunderous short rain when it's not even supposed to rain in my area lol

I've gotten a custom conjure level 12 that I'm waiting for and will update on progress on that conjure over time.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

After reading the reviews I began looking at his site, I know someone who highly rates Papa Hood, and seeing he used to work with him made me interested. I decided to go for a reverse adoption and asked him only for an aggressively protective being,other than that I left it open. I waited around 6 weeks after first emails, then messaged Charles. In this time I'd noticed a new energy, had a dream experience, had a very odd occurrence /manifestation at work, among other weird things happen. Funny thing is I just thought although odd, it was one of current spirits. He messaged back quickly saying he had sent my new friend weeks ago. Long story short I didn't get email, but he screenshot the email he sent with date, It was a total AhHa moment, that explained a lot. So my new warrior is amazing he has a slight viking vibe. He is an Entity and very powerful, he's manifested as lights. He told me he wanted to figure me out and learn his battle plan first so wasn't too bothered I hadn't realised he had been with me weeks. He had given me signs and if I'm honest I knew he had been visiting me, kind of why I messaged Charles to check in lol. He is an amazing being, not from our realm and so present. Every time I call his name I see him either a shadow form or lightning type lights. I went for level 8, and I have made it clear I won't stand for a certain issue I had and within 1 minute it stopped, I knew he did this and Wow I'm impressed. He knows why I needed him and the situation has improved so much its weird. Highly recommend any being from Charles, he us really nice too.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

since my last review, i had welcomed 3 more custom conjures from Charles. and they have very strong presence. the beings are pretty chill, get along well with everyone and most importantly (to me) they perform tasks and wishes as asked with good results. i have 6 entities from him and they are a delight.

can't say good things enough about him!

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Seller Review”