new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey friends,
So before I bought my pheonix, I bought a reading called "which spirit is the best companion for you?" And then 2 weeks later after I bought my pheonix, they recommended
-Gryphon
-Silver Dragon
-Woodland Elf
-Delica Feary...

Has anyone bought this reading and wasn't sure about the spirits they recommended and got something different instead?.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

I also got this reading. I too was a surprised, but not very. I buy a lot of fae and vamp companions and in my reading I recieved: Fae, Djinn, Bronwyn Angels, Stryx, and Gold Dragons. So I was indeed a bit surprised since I do have vampire in my blood and never really considered Angels or Dragons and never even heard of Stryx.

However, this reading did encourage me to get a few spirits I normally wouldn't have considered or even found on my own accord, and I am glad it did. For they have all become such close and true friends. <3

As far as your concerns, the reading says its for "the best companions gor you on your journey right now." As well as the "easiest spirits to connect with/most active." Again, at "this point in time."
I am sure if you checked in a few years it might not be the same, since as we change, so do our needs.

So maybe think of it as more of a hint to which sprits will give you the most feedback and activity at this current time in your life, rather than an absolute to your spiritual path. I mean, I myself certinly have more than my fair share of sons of Lillith and I have no trouble communicating with them. Yet they were not in the reading.

Maybe try getting a few next time you have a freebie? You might be plesently surprised. 2lv

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the feedback, maybe I'll consider what they recommend me, i know for sure that im going to need a Gryphon in my life for protection purposes. X3 has anyone have some the reading again and got a different spirit since it will change as time goes by?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Rainbowgirl said it well here. I'm going to give my thumbs up for the Silver Dragon recommendation in particular, but, I tend to be bias when it comes to Dragons. ;)

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Friends,

I think I know which spirits to get now...heres list which I believe I will get to start my spirit family:

1.Pheonix
2.Gryphon
3.Silver Dragon
4.Merman
5.Volkh
6.Gregori
7.Caladrius
8.Red Dragon
9.Gold Dragon

These spirit are the one that have been on my mind lately, and I'm pretty confident on my lists, I know Its small but I'm sure it will grow big in the near future. I plan to bond first, get to know each spirit before getting the new member to join the family.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

That looks like a great list! :)

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:That looks like a great list! :)
Thanks! 1ey

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I got this reading twice and both times i was surprised , and felt like some of them didn't fit me and ended up getting something different instead. Both times were different spirit lineups so it seems they do change as time goes by.

xAnubis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anubis, Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf - Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Anubis Rantharos
Zodiac:

Rainbowgirl wrote:I also got this reading. I too was a surprised, but not very. I buy a lot of fae and vamp companions and in my reading I recieved: Fae, Djinn, Bronwyn Angels, Stryx, and Gold Dragons. So I was indeed a bit surprised since I do have vampire in my blood and never really considered Angels or Dragons and never even heard of Stryx.

However, this reading did encourage me to get a few spirits I normally wouldn't have considered or even found on my own accord, and I am glad it did. For they have all become such close and true friends. <3

As far as your concerns, the reading says its for "the best companions gor you on your journey right now." As well as the "easiest spirits to connect with/most active." Again, at "this point in time."
I am sure if you checked in a few years it might not be the same, since as we change, so do our needs.

So maybe think of it as more of a hint to which sprits will give you the most feedback and activity at this current time in your life, rather than an absolute to your spiritual path. I mean, I myself certinly have more than my fair share of sons of Lillith and I have no trouble communicating with them. Yet they were not in the reading.

Maybe try getting a few next time you have a freebie? You might be plesently surprised. 2lv
i'd love to get this reading :)! as a beginner it will really help me clear up my mind hahaha where can i get it? :D

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

xAnubis wrote: i'd love to get this reading :)! as a beginner it will really help me clear up my mind hahaha where can i get it? :D

Here you go Anubis. It's one of CH's readings.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”