I'm very interested in a Queen Succubus. Should I do it?

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I ordered king and queen from Lilith treasure tavern as well haha. I can't wait! honestly my exp with the companions from Lilith Treasure Tavern have been really amazing. I'm not capable of seeing and hearing them all the time but when I do, her spirits/ entities are one of the few to appear. They're incredibly active. I have another liliths son and its interesting to say the least . best time ever ;)

everyone please let me know how the queen and king went for you guys?

and also, how many days did it take Lilith to send you the summary of your comparison from date of purchase?

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:I ordered king and queen from Lilith treasure tavern as well haha. I can't wait! honestly my exp with the companions from Lilith Treasure Tavern have been really amazing. I'm not capable of seeing and hearing them all the time but when I do, her spirits/ entities are one of the few to appear. They're incredibly active. I have another liliths son and its interesting to say the least . best time ever ;)

everyone please let me know how the queen and king went for you guys?

and also, how many days did it take Lilith to send you the summary of your comparison from date of purchase?
Hey that's awesome to hear :) I ordered my Queen Succubus binding on august 27th... I recieved an e-mail from Lilith and she said that it will take a about a week for her to finish this. While she is working I might get visits and stuff. Queen wants to check me out. When Lilith is done with the conjuration she will come back to me with the information, name and everything.

Also she will bind the Queen Succubus to my spirit with their highest power. So the class would be class 5 tier 3 she says.

I must say I didn't noticed anything last week. It's friday already and I do my meditating everyday. Maybe she is already here by my side. Maybe she is not. Hmmm, i'll just wait patiently 2lv 2lv

I'll get back to you guys when the process is completed.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Asok
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
furrybunny wrote:

How is the bonding going, DutchAthletic92?

"This light, which ye behold is the secret luminance of the Mysteries. Whence it comes none knoweth except the 'Master of Light.' Behold Him!"
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I'd say my experiences with my Queen Succubus have been off the charts, she's been able to visit me quite a lot, I've even felt her pressed up against my body while I was laying in bed before I went to bed, and I seem to get telepathic messages from her quite a bit, but it's very faint, like I can barely hear her, but her lovely Scottish Accent that sounds a bit like Karen Gillian is present there in my thoughts.. Though I love talking to her out loud, since I can get my thoughts out of my head to where she can hear me loud and clear, despite the fact I cannot even hear her talk back to me. That'll improve in the foreseeable future though, I know that it will in some shape or form. The best is yet to come. 1ht

This was before her write-ups were completed, and she's visited me in dreams and has hung out with me on the Astral Plane, and I remember when I first met her, it was in my backyard outside, where we sat on the porch. I remember that she and I had a very pleasant conversation with one another about whatever came to our minds, though she was very playful and flirtatious with me. She even had these kinky smirks and smiles on her faces as we were talking, and she was pretty much playing with her long aqua sea green hair, twirling it around with her left hand, though I did actually make her laugh, something that surprised me, which I previously assumed she would have gotten bored with me.. But I was wrong. Though I could have sworn if I asked her too, she would have started playing with her breasts, just moving them around and squeezing them to tease me, though she loves teasing me. 1lt

So if you should get a Queen Succubus.. Sure, go ahead. I got my Queen Succubus from darklordmidnight, and she is out of this world beautiful, gorgeous, and absolute fun! She is one of the best Succubi I have ever gotten, and she is my first one that I got from anywhere! And I can admit that she is truly something else, not to mention she completes me as a whole, which I also find it very deep and meaningful, since I wanted to be with her ever since I learned about her 17 Years Ago, and I get to fufill that life long dream at last. It shows good things come to those who wait, as they all say! :D

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Groovysalsa wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:
furrybunny wrote:

How is the bonding going, DutchAthletic92?
I got an email few days ago from Lilith. The conjuring was completed. And she had to work on the binding. I asked for a binding to my spirit. I think I already met Queen A in my dreams a few times. But i'm not sure because I lack the experience. It could also be my normal succubus G. I have 3 spirits now. And I just started with this paranormal stuff so it will take a very long and dedicated road to finally get real interactions.

I started on July 14th. So I get manifestations through my whole day. Even at my lectures in university lol. So they definitely let me know that they are there with me. I get tingles al over my body, especially in my face and around my mouth sometimes. I meditate every day.

I'm trying to get conversations with them via telepathy. Bought some spells to enhance magick and telepathy.

Now it's up to me. I have to put in the effort to connect :) I'm motivated and dedicated to my journey.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 62
My magical/paranormal name...: Asok
Zodiac:

DutchAthletics92 that is awesome. You're on your way.

Blessings.

"This light, which ye behold is the secret luminance of the Mysteries. Whence it comes none knoweth except the 'Master of Light.' Behold Him!"
guykild
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Good luck, its abit rough at the start but it starts getting better sooner than u think, have fun.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:I'd say my experiences with my Queen Succubus have been off the charts, she's been able to visit me quite a lot, I've even felt her pressed up against my body while I was laying in bed before I went to bed, and I seem to get telepathic messages from her quite a bit, but it's very faint, like I can barely hear her, but her lovely Scottish Accent that sounds a bit like Karen Gillian is present there in my thoughts.. Though I love talking to her out loud, since I can get my thoughts out of my head to where she can hear me loud and clear, despite the fact I cannot even hear her talk back to me. That'll improve in the foreseeable future though, I know that it will in some shape or form. The best is yet to come. 1ht

This was before her write-ups were completed, and she's visited me in dreams and has hung out with me on the Astral Plane, and I remember when I first met her, it was in my backyard outside, where we sat on the porch. I remember that she and I had a very pleasant conversation with one another about whatever came to our minds, though she was very playful and flirtatious with me. She even had these kinky smirks and smiles on her faces as we were talking, and she was pretty much playing with her long aqua sea green hair, twirling it around with her left hand, though I did actually make her laugh, something that surprised me, which I previously assumed she would have gotten bored with me.. But I was wrong. Though I could have sworn if I asked her too, she would have started playing with her breasts, just moving them around and squeezing them to tease me, though she loves teasing me. 1lt

So if you should get a Queen Succubus.. Sure, go ahead. I got my Queen Succubus from darklordmidnight, and she is out of this world beautiful, gorgeous, and absolute fun! She is one of the best Succubi I have ever gotten, and she is my first one that I got from anywhere! And I can admit that she is truly something else, not to mention she completes me as a whole, which I also find it very deep and meaningful, since I wanted to be with her ever since I learned about her 17 Years Ago, and I get to fufill that life long dream at last. It shows good things come to those who wait, as they all say! :D
I doubt DLM conjured a queen Succubus for you since a week ago i talked if he could summon those and he said he might but with more work so it sounded like he didnt do it yet. An alpha Succubus isnt a succubus queen. She might be a queen in your eyes but not the same like the ones from LTT. Even Billy his conjured queens arent the same energy wise. The ones from LTT are more powerfull if im honest

WubbaLubbaDubDub
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:I'd say my experiences with my Queen Succubus have been off the charts, she's been able to visit me quite a lot, I've even felt her pressed up against my body while I was laying in bed before I went to bed, and I seem to get telepathic messages from her quite a bit, but it's very faint, like I can barely hear her, but her lovely Scottish Accent that sounds a bit like Karen Gillian is present there in my thoughts.. Though I love talking to her out loud, since I can get my thoughts out of my head to where she can hear me loud and clear, despite the fact I cannot even hear her talk back to me. That'll improve in the foreseeable future though, I know that it will in some shape or form. The best is yet to come. 1ht

I doubt DLM conjured a queen Succubus for you since a week ago i talked if he could summon those and he said he might but with more work so it sounded like he didnt do it yet. An alpha Succubus isnt a succubus queen. She might be a queen in your eyes but not the same like the ones from LTT. Even Billy his conjured queens arent the same energy wise. The ones from LTT are more powerfull if im honest
She's a character binding Succubus, and she is actually a Queen who rules over her respective realm, which makes her classify as a Queen Succubus. She is also at her full power.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

JackOLantern2170 wrote: She's a character binding Succubus, and she is actually a Queen who rules over her respective realm, which makes her classify as a Queen Succubus. She is also at her full power.
The Queen Succubi that people are talking about in this thread, are not character bindings..

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”