You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

A good STFU spell

Postby Samsara » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Anyone know of a good STFU spell? I see a lot of small minded people talking now a days. And it seems to be socially acceptable to be a complete ass, and perhaps even entertaining. The problem is, it is ruining many people's lives. Does anyone have a good STFU spell before these people create more misfortunes for others?

"Man is what he sees in other people."

darkwing
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: A good STFU spell

Postby darkwing » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:51 am

Maybe freezer spells?
Or something like this in the shop?:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROTECTI ... VE-PD.html

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"When others verbally attack you, take it as a compliment to the quality of your argument. It is usually a sign of desperation on their part."
Logically Fallacious on Ad Hominem (Abusive)

Feranox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Feranox Dracire

Postby Feranox » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:08 am

If you're talking about people over the interwebz, we have the wonderful "block" and "hide posts" options (on social media).. but a lot of people seem to choose not to use them and instead, they engage the person(s) who is stirring the pot. Don't feed the trolls! ::no:: :badidea:

I can understand youngsters taking comments over the internet to heart, but adults? If it's "ruining their lives" they would likely be better off removing themselves from the internet.

If you're talking about people in real life, and if it's directly affecting you then why don't you cast a spell to give off an intimidating energy so you keep those kinds of people away from you?

~Fera~

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 am

Feranox wrote:If you're talking about people over the interwebz, we have the wonderful "block" and "hide posts" options (on social media).. but a lot of people seem to choose not to use them and instead, they engage the person(s) who is stirring the pot. Don't feed the trolls! ::no:: :badidea:

I can understand youngsters taking comments over the internet to heart, but adults? If it's "ruining their lives" they would likely be better off removing themselves from the internet.

If you're talking about people in real life, and if it's directly affecting you then why don't you cast a spell to give off an intimidating energy so you keep those kinds of people away from you?

LOL. Oh people are relentless on the internet. You can block them and they'll respond with their second account. Not as cut and dry as you describe. But that's not the only group. I'm also talking about people in the media who think Trump was sent here by God, or that closing borders is the Christian thing to do. Especially Trump himself who is doing more harm than not. Or when neo nazis declare their hate and justication for violence. These "adults" are getting on my nerves. There influence is stirring up bad juju in the world.

Their opinions are ruining people's lives wouldn't you say? People getting deported, losing their families and finances, and suffering numerous inconviences, and even death in some cases. While not to me directly, they really must STFU before more lives are ruined.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:46 am

darkwing wrote:Maybe freezer spells?
Or something like this in the shop?:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROTECTI ... VE-PD.html

Something bigger for a bigger group, and more swift karmically. It's time for some house cleaning.

Feranox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Feranox Dracire

Postby Feranox » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:05 am

Samsara wrote:
Feranox wrote:If you're talking about people over the interwebz, we have the wonderful "block" and "hide posts" options (on social media).. but a lot of people seem to choose not to use them and instead, they engage the person(s) who is stirring the pot. Don't feed the trolls! ::no:: :badidea:

LOL. Oh people are relentless on the internet. You can block them and they'll respond with their second account. Not as cut and dry as you describe. But that's not the only group. I'm also talking about people in the media who think Trump was sent here by God, or that closing borders is the Christian thing to do. Especially Trump himself who is doing more harm than not. Or when neo nazis declare their hate and justication for violence. These "adults" are getting on my nerves. There influence is stirring up bad juju in the world.

Ugh, yeah, I forgot about second accounts. :problem: You're right, it isn't as cut and dry as I initially described. Now that we're on the same page (I see who you were referring to) have at it with PLENTY of STFU spells, because I also agree that it's "stirring up bad juju in the world".

Their opinions are ruining people's lives wouldn't you say? People getting deported, losing their families and finances, and suffering numerous inconviences, and even death in some cases. While not to me directly, they really must STFU before more lives are ruined.

Oh definitely, I agree wholeheartedly that their opinions are very damaging and I also wish it would stop!! Trump needs to go!

~Fera~

darkwing
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:15 am

Samsara wrote:Something bigger for a bigger group, and more swift karmically. It's time for some house cleaning.

Something like this then?:
topic59801-130.html#p633355
from the link in that post, replace DAESH with what you're targeting, perhaps?

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"When others verbally attack you, take it as a compliment to the quality of your argument. It is usually a sign of desperation on their part."
Logically Fallacious on Ad Hominem (Abusive)

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:25 am

darkwing wrote:
Samsara wrote:Something bigger for a bigger group, and more swift karmically. It's time for some house cleaning.

Something like this then?:
topic59801-130.html#p633355
from the link in that post, replace DAESH with what you're targeting, perhaps?

Except the spell didn't work. If you Google Daesh, they just recruited 2000 members today actually.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 pm

We might not be able to stop toxic fools from spewing hateful garbage. The next best thing might be to cast on them a "Everyone recognizes the hateful garbage for what it is, as soon as it's uttered" spell. Then maybe the negative feedback they get will help some of them wise up.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files. Visit my MP link (on the profile under my userID) for the spelled items that Etsy deemed too hot to handle! :) I look forward to seeing you there!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Likes2Read wrote:We might not be able to stop toxic fools from spewing hateful garbage. The next best thing might be to cast on them a "Everyone recognizes the hateful garbage for what it is, as soon as it's uttered" spell. Then maybe the negative feedback they get will help some of them wise up.

That "everyone" part is the hardest part.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”