Ancient Dragonic Power

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I have the Ancient Dragonic Power binding (I purchased it last year I think) and I'd like to start working with it. I am wondering how one activates it?

In the listing, it says
Through this binding you can summon Dragons to your side
and,
The bindings work for you upon request
Okay, but how do I do that exactly? I chose "Neutral Arts" for this binding so I'm assuming both White Arts Dragons and Dark Arts Dragons can come through. But how would I call White Arts Dragons specifically, or Dark Arts Dragons specifically, or both (if that's possible with this binding)?

I've sent in a HD ticket, but I was hoping someone who has worked with this binding could chime in, in the mean time?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I'm following this topic with interest. I almost got this binding myself but went with this instead, these seem to me somewhat similar but maybe getting them both would be beneficial.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ANCIENT- ... SE-PD.html

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

They do sound similar, and I think having both would be interesting. Thanks for bringing that one to my attention, it's going on my Wishlist! I'll update this thread with the answers from HD.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

You are awesome, thanks so much DW! Yes, that answers my questions. :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

No problem : )
And yeah, sometimes the listing's description doesn't always correspond to that of the Knowledgebase, thus it's a good idea to check both and perhaps confirm with HD : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

I got a reply from HD today:
As far as I know since random dragons come through it can be white or dark dragons that visit you. You could try saying "ye of white arts/dark arts dragonic life you are summoned upon this hour".
So, I will give this a try maybe over the weekend.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”