venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

KittyGirl wrote:Well I was given some but I honestly don't know if they're effective or not I haven't tried them on anyone and I wouldn't recommend you do them on yourself like I said suicide is never the answer.
I do believe I'll try a death spell though soon on someone so I'll tell you whether it's effective or not :)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why? 0_o Trying out a death spell on someone doesn't sound too good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
KittyGirl
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 69
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hmmm
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A death spell can always come in handy ;)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

KittyGirl wrote:A death spell can always come in handy ;)
Eh, if you say so. I go the peaceful route if I can though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
bojko
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no idea
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no idea

Hello Nirvana123
I am new in this forum, since yesterday, and my english in not my native, hope on understanding!
I am not even magican and have no idea of it, but I think I can give you suggestion to turn everything from black to white. I saw here there are many energy tools, white spirit conjuring etc etc ( I am very beginer with them all but I do believe they work ).

So, I will tell you smth about me, I was depressed in your age and feeling just like you. I went to a Suffi Magican and he gave me a Talisman. Believe or not, everything turned from black to white, and I was so happy to live, I could enjoy every moment, I got friends, job, success etc etc. I am not saying you to go to Suffi Mentor, but here in this CH page you can find many many usefull equipment for turning your life in to positive. That is the point of this website I think! Somebody should come and suggest you some Talisman for you here

Remember, If I tell you my life is worser than yours, but I still keep going and have hope, take me as example. I do have 2 handicaped brothers and paralysed mother, and I live in a country of bullshit where here I have no aid from state at all , no health insurance etc etc. I am empathic and I do have a hard hard life, harder as you can even emagine, but I still keep going, becouse I believe I came in this life to be tested same as school exams, you must pass to go further, if you fail, you have to take the exam till you pass.

Believe one day you will be awarded for your patience for very sure. If you want smd to talk write me in privat i will be glad to help you.

blesssings

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

KittyGirl wrote:Well I was given some but I honestly don't know if they're effective or not I haven't tried them on anyone and I wouldn't recommend you do them on yourself like I said suicide is never the answer.
I do believe I'll try a death spell though soon on someone so I'll tell you whether it's effective or not :)
Death spell. The only circumstances it be ideal to perform a death spell on someone is if you were also willing to physically kill them yourself. Magick is not a toy, and a death spell should not be an experiment. A novice may think it is invisible, untraceable, and may or may not even work, but this concept should come with a word of warning.

First - consider that your death spell may not work because your opponent has strength or skills you had not assessed, or protection, allies, or other circumstances which were able to stop your spell. Now your spell is not just going to dissipate into nothing. Death spell backlash is NOT something you want to be inviting into your life. Let's just say, it's not pretty - and I say this as a person who has survived several magickal attempts on my life.

People get petty and emotional, and if they have a bit of power in their hands, they can cast death spells without considering the very real consequences. If you are not willing to walk, drive or fly to the person's house and murder them (and pay the consequences), you should not dabble with a death spell. Because even if it DOES work, it is by no means invisible and untraceable. You will be held accountable. If you cannot see beyond the veil, you may not realize that everything can be seen, past, present and future. You will always have that action of murder as something on your record.

I strongly advise thinking carefully instead of just tossing out a death spell. Better way to deal with the enemies in your life is binding, and specific spells to overcome your bullies. It really is also profoundly satisfying to witness your enemy(ies) in your life transform from oppressors to people who, if they are still in your life at all, treat you with the utmost respect (and subtle fear) based on effective enemy work. Enemy work which you would be justified for in a psychic court of your peers one day. If someone is bullying you, intimidating you, messing with you, or attacking you in any way, all manner of self-defense in magick is justified - but a death spell is another matter entirely. If you can deal with your enemy effectively without killing them, using a death spell makes you a murderer. The kinds of laws and justice we have currently in place are very similar in the psychic world. Self-defense is justified, murder is not. Would you go murder that person physically? If not, don't use a death spell.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”