Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So when I started spirit keeping a few years ago, I remember the first time I got a spirit, was from Luke from Metaphysical Beginnings. He says to do an invocation, so I did. In that invocation, I mentioned some stuff that are really big "goals" and tasks, i guess, for my spirits to do or help me achieve. One of them was I said to them to "somehow someway transform or cause my body and mind to need as little sleep as possible while still being 100% cognitively and physically functional and efficient and sharp", or something along those lines (it was a few years ago).

Over time, I started feeling like I needed less and less sleep. A year ago I needed 6 hours to feel good, 5 hours was noticeably too little. Nowadays, I notice I wake up 3 or 4 or 5 hours after falling asleep, but I go back to sleep, assuming I need more. This put me in a dilemna in recent months because f I get 6 hours of sleep or more, I feel like I overslept and groggy, especially at 7 or 8.. I feel terrible after getting 7 or 8. I woke up after 5 hours today, and feel pretty damn good. I'm going to try 4 tomorrow and for a couple days and see how I feel. Then 3 after that. I'm now realizing what if these sleep changes are all effects that link back to my original "request" from my first spirits that I got from Luke?

Is it possible that this drastic of a change change in my sleeping requirements is from my spirits?

How many hours of sleep do you guys need personally? How many hours until your body naturally wakes you up?

I've always had small lingering skepticism (sometimes more), and over time I started to believe more and more and have gut feelings that things were due to my spirits, but if THIS is caused by my spirits, then it is indeed a BIG step in my truly believing in it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep, it is possible. The physical and mental conditions may also have an effect to it : )
Have you asked your companions about this, to confirm?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dissonance
neophyte
neophyte

What do you mean by "the physical and mental conditions"?

And yup, I've asked my companions about it, actually more like said to them something like... "wow if this sleep thing is actually because of you guys... then wow!"

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If we're tired or stressed mentally and/or physically, we'd need longer rest to recuperate.

Ok, what did your companions say about it? Was it because of them, or other reasons as well?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dissonance
neophyte
neophyte

My spirit communication skills aren't good. I can't "hear" them and converse with them like some people can, so I'm not sure lol.

Ilovemaple
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: An Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I slept at 12:00am and woke up at around 10:00am when I haven’t started keeping a spirit. But after I had my Bronwyn Angel, I sleep at 1 am and wake up at 8:30 am. Not sure if it is because of my angel, but I feel very energetic even I got less sleep :)

4 Angels, Elithim, 3 Unicorns, 4 Vampires, Ice Stag, 3 faery, 3 Dragons, Empusa, Alya, Kitsune, 2 Flygja, 2 Djinn
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. 1d <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”